From Zero World Tour & 'The Emptiness Machine' Single

RogueSoul

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices range from $78 for upper level to $190 for the floor (for the US at least). You can buy up to 4 tickets at once.

Got pit tickets for me and my friends for NY! LA up next in three hours!

Haven't even got my pre-sale code yet. Should I see something labeled as "Legacy" in LPU so I can be sure that everything worked out fine one I got my code before the pre-sale starts?

Edited by Coizu

18 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Haven't even got my pre-sale code yet. Should I see something labeled as "Legacy" in LPU so I can be sure that everything worked out fine one I got my code before the pre-sale starts?

On the left side of your passport when you log in, where the avatar would be.

Legacy pre-sale was definitely one of the most stress free ticket buying experiences I've had. Still a good amount of seats and GA for Barclays.

See you on the floor in NYC.

Edited by letdownagain

1 minute ago, letdownagain said:

On the left side of your passport when you log in, where the avatar would be.

Yeah, it just said "Generating Code, come back later" or whatever all the time. Code is there now and clearly labeled as legacy. Thank you very much though.

Just now, Coizu said:

Yeah, it just said "Generating Code, come back later" or whatever all the time. Code is there now and clearly labeled as legacy. Thank you very much though.

Glad it updated! Hope you nab what you're looking for.

1 minute ago, letdownagain said:

Glad it updated! Hope you nab what you're looking for.

I have to wait for the European shows to go into pre-sale. I am just overly anxious and I always want things to be sorted out as soon as possible :D

I really like the new song, but in its own bubble. I just can't get behind Emily doing the older stuff yet. I see they changed the key of most songs to fit her vocal range, and it just feels and sounds so strange. Naturally.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it feels like I am listening to a cover band. Seeing that Rob is no longer involved with the band really hurts to see, too.

6 minutes ago, OfLefty said:

I really like the new song, but in its own bubble. I just can't get behind Emily doing the older stuff yet. I see they changed the key of most songs to fit her vocal range, and it just feels and sounds so strange. Naturally.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it feels like I am listening to a cover band. Seeing that Rob is no longer involved with the band really hurts to see, too.

Would be cool for them to re-record some older songs and release them as bsides/bonus tracks to get fans used to Emily’s style. Or put some recorded jam sessions up on YouTube, or release a rehearsal to show how she sounds in a studio setting on old songs. 

Edited by Sukotto

I know they probably spent a lot of time dialing in the old songs during rehearsals, but I'm wondering if they're gonna make more adjustments based on how it turned out during the live show, or what we heard is indeed the final/intended version of One Step Closer, SIB Numb, ITE or Faint. These ones sounded the furthest from the original version.

25 minutes ago, Sukotto said:

Would be cool for them to re-record some older songs and release them as bsides/bonus tracks to get fans used to Emily’s style. Or put some recorded jam sessions up on YouTube, or release a rehearsal to show how she sounds in a studio setting on old songs. 

it's pretty obvious that they are not going back to re record any song

they'll keep that as it is 

another perfectly mixed Blu-ray would be awesome to have in the near future

5 minutes ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

it's pretty obvious that they are not going back to re record any song

they'll keep that as it is 

another perfectly mixed Blu-ray would be awesome to have in the near future

Alright, perhaps not necessarily re-record in the strictest sense … release some live studio recordings like the Third Encore sessions they did around MTM’s promo. 

5 minutes ago, Sukotto said:

Alright, perhaps not necessarily re-record in the strictest sense … release some live studio recordings like the Third Encore sessions they did around MTM’s promo. 

but PLEASE, don't make it a mess like the last time with 10 different versions of WID

19 minutes ago, Sukotto said:

re recordings arr unnecessary 

1) you will get fans totally angry for doing it (they will think that the band wants to erase Chester's legacy)

2) From Zero its a simple but effective phrase.. lets move on, reform and only look for the future. 

Edited by JZLP-RoadsUntraveled

I really really really hope they bring the tour to Denver eventually. I will pay big bucks to go see that!! 

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I kinda hope they focus on new material more when they perform. The reason why is because first, it will prove to the haters that there is no intention to replace Chester. I also think Emily will sing the new songs better, judging by how she sounded on the stream yesterday.

28 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

What are the chances that the LPU pre-sales will sell out the tickets for the shows in the US?

Very high. Limited availability notices only 20 minutes in, VERY low amount of tickets left. They would've easily sold out MSG.

I got mine thankfully!