Countdown on linkinpark.com

DCrecelius

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Subs said:

You now all know the second single is coming second week of september, so dw about it all now its done you won

You don't get the point... 

You have to support the band no matter what they do 😉

Edited by MikeDCT

6 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I think people are taking this way too harshly. Does it suck that nothing substantial happened today? You bet. I waited around all morning waiting for something to happen. I'm pretty disappointed. But people acting like the band betrayed them personally is way too fucking far.

U fail to get the point. They had the attemtion of the world on them, instead of using that momentum, they wasted it in a biblical way. Spectacular. Firing material right there for the marketing team.

Oasis did it right, and it camt be said they are a classier act

5 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

U fail to get the point. They had the attemtion of the world on them, instead of using that momentum, they wasted it in a biblical way. Spectacular. Firing material right there for the marketing team.

Oasis did it right, and it camt be said they are a classier act

Oh yeah, saying they bungled this is fair. Acting like it's Linkin Park's fault if you called in sick to work is another thing entirely.

Edited by leftshoe18

17 minutes ago, Subs said:

You now all know the second single is coming second week of september

I have no idea where you got the idea from that that release would be the second single. This is definitely misinformation and not what we know right now. All we know that music is coming in the second week. Presumably the first single, not the second.

2 minutes ago, milkshake227 said:

What?

Altguy post from 2 hours ago.

I dont know why your all so upset about this I really dont. I wasnt allowed to be angry about LP coming back without Chester but your all angry about a marketing campaign thats going to result in new material/tours 🤣 ( plus youve waited 7 years, hold out another week )

Be grateful they are coming back if you support them, you can wait a tad longer

Hum, yeah, kind of the worst case scenario (for today) that I had in my head. Nothing substantial and some cryptic stuff.

Poor move in my opinion, but hey, not the end of the world. We'll get something. Sometimes. Hopefully worth the wait.

Edited by Qwerty18

1 minute ago, Coizu said:

I have no idea where you got the idea from that that release would be the second single. This is definitely misinformation and not what we know right now. All we know that music is coming in the second week. Presumably the first single, not the second.

my bad, i meant the first single on the second week, my bad

Just now, Subs said:

Altguy post from 2 hours ago.

I dont know why your all so upset about this I really dont. I wasnt allowed to be angry about LP coming back without Chester but your all angry about a marketing campaign thats going to result in new material/tours 🤣 ( plus youve waited 7 years, hold out another week )

Be grateful they are coming back if you support them, you can wait a tad longer

I’m upset? 

I legitimately didn’t understand your post. Where did news of a second single come from? Not every post is an attack on you dude.. 

8 minutes ago, milkshake227 said:

I’m upset? 

I legitimately didn’t understand your post. Where did news of a second single come from? Not every post is an attack on you dude.. 

I wasnt attacking you man.

I know, im having a bit of fun and being sarcastic.

Your meant to support them no matter what guys !! Hillarious that the marketing campaign has made people be this mad. 

Edited by Subs

1 minute ago, Subs said:

I know, im having a bit of fun.

Your meant to support them no matter what guys !! Hillarious that the marketing campaign has made people be this mad

lol I didn’t say you were attacking me? 

I was just trying to figure out what you meant by a second single dude. Didn’t know if you saw something that I hadn’t seen yet or something.

Just now, milkshake227 said:

lol I didn’t say you were attacking me? 

I was just trying to figure out what you meant by a second single dude. Didn’t know if you saw something that I hadn’t seen yet or something.

No, yeah your correct i meant to type first single in the second week as posted by alt guy, i have this rare illness lol not quite as articulate as I used to be. 

4 minutes ago, Subs said:

I know, im having a bit of fun and being sarcastic.

Your meant to support them no matter what guys !! Hillarious that the marketing campaign has made people be this mad. 

We are not children. I've been a fan since before MTM. We can criticize the band or the promo team when warranted. 

I've been saying I support them continuing to use the name, to continue with another singer. 

But not giving us fans who have been in mourning and then lost the band for 7yrs a little grace by taking away this suspense... People are allowed to be upset how this is being handled. 

I’m sorry, but this shit was lame. No reason for it at all. As many have said, after the way the band ended 7 are ago,they should have given us a straightforward news update. We’ve got people who have been loyal to the band for decades on here. Not everyone wants to play a game every time they have some new info. Just my opinion, but I think they dropped the ball here. 

1 minute ago, Numbrocker said:

We are not children. I've been a fan since before MTM. We can criticize the band or the promo team when warranted. 

I've been saying I support them continuing to use the name, to continue with another singer. 

But not giving us fans who have been in mourning and then lost the band for 7yrs a little grace by taking away this suspense... People are allowed to be upset how this is being handled. 

I agree. I just find it funny and ironic after waiting 7 years. 

3 minutes ago, Numbrocker said:

some people even move their schedule from their job to be able to witness the countdown to zero.

it isn't like we are in high-school

I know lp staff check our forum so fuck you for making fun of us and wasting our time.

5 minutes ago, Subs said:

No, yeah your correct i meant to type first single in the second week as posted by alt guy, i have this rare illness lol not quite as articulate as I used to be. 

Okay cool. That’s all I was curious about. So much happened all at once that I thought I might’ve missed something.