Linkin Park Birmingham UK 2017 Full-PROSHOT

HadoGrimmery

4 minutes ago, RentEznor said:

Allegedly Warren Willis is a tech who worked with the band, right? Anyway, I'm still sad on how they completely stopped releasing shows after 2012.

Yes Warren was Joes DJ tech. He actually played in this show on the bridge of One Step Closer, entirety of breaking the habit and played drums during the bridge on Bleed it Out

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Didn't realise this was available. 

This hits hard. 

I was in the meet and greet and I had a long chat with Chester about the Manchester bombings at the time when I asked him if he could dedicate One More Light to the victims. 

It's so surreal. 7 years gone and it feels like just a story I tell myself, but seeing this in video, I can see him in front of me and us having a conversation. I remember that shirt he was wearing all to well and the passion in which he spoke about the subject, he showed me those bees in his ear, this wasn't just a canned speeched, he was deeply affected about it. He spoke about him and Talinda watching it on the news and not being able to sleep that night.

RIP Chester.

Edited by Smarky

5 hours ago, felipeintheend said:

I can't imagine how much gold like this exists out there and when someone like him release for the public..

One has to wonder how much stuff exists and is or was available for the public but simply wasn't discovered. Pictureboard was available on Soundcloud for over a year before it was discovered, this was on YouTube for a month when I discovered it completely by accident (I was looking for something completely else). It's always a matter of time until things get taken down or the uploader closes their account etc. and we lose access to those things again.

3 hours ago, Coizu said:

One has to wonder how much stuff exists and is or was available for the public but simply wasn't discovered. Pictureboard was available on Soundcloud for over a year before it was discovered, this was on YouTube for a month when I discovered it completely by accident (I was looking for something completely else). It's always a matter of time until things get taken down or the uploader closes their account etc. and we lose access to those things again.

That's why I downloaded this the moments I watched it

2 minutes ago, Justin said:

It could be a good way to spend a 3/20.

Im very weird about watching full shows

I still haven't watched any of the M20 shows im always busy there's someone always at my house

I like to watch shows when no one is at home, get drunk, volume to max level 

Edited by JZLP-RoadsUntraveled

1 hour ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

I still haven't watched this show

I don't know when but someday for sure...

Same here, I have to be in the mood for LP. Last year I listened like the whole HT 2000-2002 and I got burnout until today. Right now I'm just listening other stuff when I have the time