Want To See Dead By Sunrise For Free?

hahninator

Are any of you interested in seeing Dead By Sunrise play for free in Las Vegas?

Club Tattoo is opening a brand new store in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood's Miracle Mile Shops. The show is set for July 4th and will feature an acoustic set performed by Chester and his friends from Julien-K. The Linkin Park Street Team is wanting to get the word out about the opening of the parlor, so they've set a deal up for some fans.

If you pass out flyers and put up some posters the week before the show in order to effectively get the word out and take pictures in the process, there is a major hookup you have the opportunity to grab. The Linkin Park Street Team is willing to give out a strict number of passes to promoters to this VIP-only performance on July 4th as well as give you free signed Dead By Sunrise merch. If you are interested, please email lpsubmit@lpstreetteam.com with "DBS VEGAS PROMOTION" as the subject.

Sounds pretty cool and an easy way to get yourself into a packed, VIP show by just promoting the new Club Tattoo store.

Thanks for posting this Mark.

We'll need anyone interested in this to start promoting as early as NEXT WEEK. If you're interested and we choose you to help out, we'll let you know via email after you contact us.

Thanks for posting this Mark.

We'll need anyone interested in this to start promoting as early as NEXT WEEK. If you're interested and we choose you to help out, we'll let you know via email after you contact us.

what should we say in the email? i'm interested in promoting.

what should we say in the email? i'm interested in promoting.

Name, age, address, phone number

Do u have to live in Vegas to do this? Cuz I live in NJ but if I got a free tic to the one of the first DBS shows I wud pay for the plane ride and hotel expenses.

yes you should live in the las vegas area because we want promotion to start next week.

Name, age, address, phone number

yes you should live in the las vegas area because we want promotion to start next week.

U guys shudve started this contest earlier!! it wudve given us fans on the east coast a chance!!!

U guys shudve started this contest earlier!! it wudve given us fans on the east coast a chance!!!

its not a contest and its not for people on the east coast. its for people who live in vegas to help promote this NEXT WEEK. so you'd have to live there to be eligible to help out.

its not a contest and its not for people on the east coast. its for people who live in vegas to help promote this NEXT WEEK. so you'd have to live there to be eligible to help out.

So I guess if you dont live there but you will be there next week, you still don't qualify.