Skylar Grey's "Numb" (Linkin Park Cover) Coming On May 10th

lpliveusername

For those familiar with Fort Minor's 2005 album The Rising Tied, you might know Skylar Grey as Holly Brook, the singer who was signed to Linkin Park's Machine Shop Recordings and recorded vocals for the Fort Minor songs 'Where'd You Go' and 'Be Somebody.'

Last year she revisited what she called her first hit by recording a lo-fi version of 'Where'd You Go' in collaboration with lonelyboy for the deluxe edition of his "lofi chill vibes with skylar grey" album. Listen below:

Now she has started teasing another Linkin Park-related project. This time, it's a cover of 'Numb,' one of the band's most successful singles. The track was recorded in collaboration with producer Tommee Profitt and it's coming on May 10th.

If you guys are curious i suggest to listen to her self titled project from 2022. It’s just 10 tracks long and it was her first independent release (without Interscope behind). It’s such a good project, gave it a try 😉 

20 hours ago, Somebodyangry said:

Cool news, a cover by someone who is related in some ways to the band. I really like her part on Where'd you go

I mean, grandson did a One Step Closer cover and that was… something

Edited by linkindan