Jason Lipshutz's book: "IT STARTS WITH ONE"

martinez

Jason Lipshutz the senior director of music at billboard.com is releasing a book about Linkin Park. The book is called "IT STARTS WITH ONE: THE LEGEND AND LEGACY OF LINKIN PARK" and it will be released on October 1st, this year. You can Pre-Order it here.

GJr2jiFWYAAPjqK?format=jpg&name=small

Source: Jason Lipshutz

• martinez changed the title to Jason Lipshutz's book: "THE LEGEND AND LEGACY OF LINKIN PARK"
1 hour ago, felipeintheend said:

Can't wait for a FULL video documentary of the band. I know meetings are happening right now to discuss about it.

Needs to be a six part Netflix kind of thing. Waiting for that for years.

• martinez changed the title to Jason Lipshutz's book: "IT STARTS WITH ONE"
On 3/28/2024 at 11:31 AM, felipeintheend said:

Can't wait for a FULL video documentary of the band. I know meetings are happening right now to discuss about it.

Oh, nice!
The band does deserve a big biographic material.

15 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

You know what? i would rather prefer a book by Mike or any other band member. That would be the best thing ever! 

Well, not necessarily. Yeah, someone from within the band knows a lot more from direct experience, obviously. But there is always the risk (especially with Linkin Park) of not mentioning crucial things. That's why I enjoyed Jeff Blue's book so much because he wrote about things that you would never hear directly from the band. Sure, there might be omissions and stuff there, too. But his account of how HT came to be was so refreshing because it was more detailed and showed band members in a new light.

Edited by Trumtram

8 hours ago, Trumtram said:

Well, not necessarily. Yeah, someone from within the band knows a lot more from direct experience, obviously. But there is always the risk (especially with Linkin Park) of not mentioning crucial things. That's why I enjoyed Jeff Blue's book so much because he wrote about things that you would never hear directly from the band. Sure, there might be omissions and stuff there, too. But his account of how HT came to be was so refreshing because it was more detailed and showed band members in a new light.

There is nobody else who hates giving out any concrete information, especially to fans, than Mike. He would go to the most random podcast and tell important things, things we always wanted to know, in passing, as if nothing happened. He is the last person I'd want a book from about LP, but if he did I'd probably read it.