Introducing The Forum Shoutbox! And A Skin!

Legend

I would like to present to you a shoutbox freshly installed on the LPL forums. It has come to my attention that many users like to post short replies. Now that's fine and all, but it keeps the board messy.

So now we have a small chatroom/shoutbox for you all to play around with. Anything goes, however, this box IS moderated. You can't be banned for spamming, but all forum rules still apply for the shoutbox.

Please bear in mind the shoutbox isn't 100% complete. We still need to get it to flow with the forum, but the main concept of it is online.

Expect more forum updates and features to come soon, from me and the rest of the LPL Staff.

Update: Surprise, Surprise. New forum layout. Should be easier to navigate now. Enjoy!

If I close the Shoutbox, there are two fields. First one has + sign to open the Shoutbox, and beneath it there's second field with "LPL Shoutbox" text, which, if clicked, leads to a separate page with Shoutbox.

Why not combine both of these fields in one?

The new design looks great, but what i liked about the old one that it was smaller. Now the posts are massive and the font is pretty small compared to it.

Due to the shoutbox you have to scroll a lot more and the controls used to be on the left side. Don't get me wrong, I really like it and the shoutbox, but it disturbs me a bit.

It seems like firefox saves that if you make the site look bigger or smaller. But the main site is also smaller due to that and you a few errors in the design.

The new design looks great, but what i liked about the old one that it was smaller. Now the posts are massive and the font is pretty small compared to it.

Due to the shoutbox you have to scroll a lot more and the controls used to be on the left side. Don't get me wrong, I really like it and the shoutbox, but it disturbs me a bit.

It seems like firefox saves that if you make the site look bigger or smaller. But the main site is also smaller due to that and you a few errors in the design.

I can make the font bigger for you if you find it's a big problem. I also think it might be a little too small. As for any of the design errors, let me know about them and I'll be more than glad to fix them. If you find you absolutely can't be accustomed to this new design, let me know, and I can make it an option so you will be able to switch back and fourth from this design and the other design.