Mike Shinoda press interviews for "In My Head" + Visualizer Video

PeppePark

"In My Head", a new solo song by Mike Shinoda featuring Kailee Morgue from the Scream VI soundtrack is out now!

LPU members got the chance to watch an exclusive screening of the movie in Los Angeles, on March 9th, with both Mike and Kailee attending.

Below, here's a list of the new interviews by Mike, talking about the new single, 20 years of Meteora, "Lost", horror movies, and more!

• 94.5 The Buzz

ALT 105.1

• ALT 105.7

• KROQ

• 93.3 ALT AZ

• Audacy (to be released on March 13rd)

Watch the visualizer video, directed by Jacky Lu, made with Kaiber.ai:

Still not a fan of using AI for the videos, but at least this one looks better than the Lost vid. But that's probably just my love for the dark aesthetic. 
Speaking of, not sure how people are getting "happy" from this song. I think some people forget that pop doesn't always equal upbeat or happy. 

Edited by rsw2010

Quite curious how the Mike's singles are so polarizing. Either you love them or despise them. But I really like that he's now a single-focused artist. Contrary to the album-mindset LP had. I always supposed that they had that ambivalent relation with studio 

26 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Quite curious how the Mike's singles are so polarizing. Either you love them or despise them. But I really like that he's now a single-focused artist. Contrary to the album-mindset LP had. I always supposed that they had that ambivalent relation with studio 

It's been a while since I LOVED  a song by Mike

the only song that I actually thought that was amazing was Over Again, the rest of them are just decent songs.

• PeppePark changed the title to Mike Shinoda press interviews for "In My Head" + Visualizer Video
8 hours ago, yagamilight207 said:

part of Adacy interview

Mike looks very good in his 40's. I would say that he is about 30 years old. Big thanks to him for his great work even when I don't like these new songs. He is a great person. Thank you for all, Mike. 👍🏻