"Fighting Myself" to be the next pre-release song from 'Meteora 20'?

LPLStaff

13 hours ago, solidss said:

Good to know March 3rd was confirmed for “Fighting Myself” to be released. I was wondering why the timestamp showed up in Apple Music. Can’t wait to hear the clean full track without all the talking through it.

It's officially confirmed?

we are almost entering March (month). time flies very quick. let's wait and see whats gonna happen on March.

im gonna have to guess its either mid or late march. lets wait and see after the Still Alive track premier on March 3.

22 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

im gonna have to guess its either mid or late march. lets wait and see after the Still Alive track premier on March 3.

Late March? Or maybe you meant the other track, the TV one (MTV) :) If  yes... you might be right then :)

1 hour ago, martinez said:

Late March? Or maybe you meant the other track, the TV one (MTV) :) If  yes... you might be right then :)

Here's what I found about:

March 3: Still Alive

March 10: Scream VI (we might listen Shinoda's solo track somewhere in the scene and see the credits)

that is Mike's Sidequest, which would explain why the meteroa warehouse update is on hold.... but we'll keep an eye out on meteroa warehouse website

---------------------

So, the possible LP's second single might be premiered on either one of those dates:

-March 17, March 24, or March 31

P.S. Get ready for Feb 24th as it is the 20th anniverssary of Somewhere I Belong, the first meteora track that was released/premiered on February 24th, 2003.

Note: I am not sure if the second single is from Lost Demos Section (as i see Apple Music doesnt have the lengths (except Lost) for the rest of Lost Demos section), or could be one of the track from LPU Rarities 2.0. Let's just wait and see

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lost [Alternate Reality Version] debuts exclusively on Meta tomorrow, February 22nd at 7am PST at www.facebook.com/linkinpark

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co8P0qxuibQ/?igshid=MWMzM2Q4ZmE%3D

Edited by AJ93

It seems March is PACKED with Linkin Park related stuff:

March 3rd - Still Alive (Demi Lavato) [Written and Produced by Mike Shinoda]

March 10th - Scream VI (Mike's solo song will be somewhere in the movie)

March 17th - Wake Me and ...No Sun Today reissues released on streaming platforms (Grey Daze)

March 24th - Fighting Myself (Linkin Park)

Edit: Fixed this list.

Edited by NJPLP

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

It seems March is PACKED with Linkin Park related stuff:

March 3rd - Fighting Myself (Linkin Park) and Still Alive (Demi Lavato) [Written and Produced by Mike Shinoda]

March 10th - Scream VI (Mike's solo song will be somewhere in the movie)

March 17th - Wake Me and ...No Sun Today reissues released on streaming platforms (Grey Daze)

March 24th or 31st - More The Victim (Linkin Park) [based off Martinez's comment in this topic]

Plus physical copies of WM and NST being shipped (I hope)