"MTV’s Family Legacy" Documentary Airing on April 25th, 2023

lpliveusername

Billboard reports that MTV Entertainment Studios and Glass Entertainment Group have teamed up for a new docuseries called "MTV’s Family Legacy" that celebrates events and iconic artists through the eyes of their children. Subjects of the series include Van Halen’s Sammy Hagar, Backstreet Boys’ Brian Littrell, *NSYNC’s Joey Fatone, Boyz II Men’s Nathan Morris, TLC’s Chilli, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Brandy and Melissa Etheridge, The Notorious B.I.G. and Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington. The series will feature exclusive footage provided by MTV as well as interviews with the artists' children.

Chester's son Draven has posted a preview of his interview on Instagram. According to him, the episode is coming to Paramount+ on April 25, 2023. The clip includes proshot footage of Linkin Park's performance at 99X's Big Day Out Freak Show from 2000. Footage of the show was also used on last year's "My Life On MTV" episode about Linkin Park.

5 hours ago, lpfan12 said:

Would be nice for everyone to pitch in for the 99X's Big Day Out Freak 2000 show footage,,,,

And how would we do that? The only people that have it are MTV and LP's team or the label. None of those entities would ever sell it to us.

The footage of this MTV thing is really cringy.

Man I would love to have more Proshots/Official Audio from the year 2000, either way the preview was pretty cool regardless.

By the way isn't this wrong? 

Clips shown on Linkin Park's interview the day of the Hybrid Theory 20 release in October 2021. Previously unknown.

Shouldn't it be October 2020 instead of 2021?

Edited by RayGun4200