'In The End' (Malaa Remix) Coming This Friday, September 9th

lpliveusername

In February this year the mysterious French DJ Malaa from the Pardon My French collective released on his SoundCloud page a remix of Linkin Park's multi-platinum hit 'In The End.' Yesterday he announced through social media the track has now been picked up by the band for an official release through Warner Records which is happening this next Friday, September 9. The release is dubbed as 'In The End (2022 Remix).'

It's currently unknown if any changes were made to the remix for the official release. You can listen to the version released in February in the video below.

I think the wording in the news post is misleading. It‘s not like LP went out of their way to release this as an official remix that is promoted by the band. The remixer asked the label if he is allowed to release and publish it and they came to an agreement. 
It‘s a horrible remix. I have no idea who in their right mind would give this an okay. It will show up on the bands profile on every single streaming platform for forever. 

20 hours ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

What happened to the other 20th anniverasry Reanimation remixes? If there were plans of releasing more.

I am sure they will be released once we get the final remix of the Living Things preorder remixes lol

On 9/12/2022 at 6:00 AM, KlaytonShinoda said:

What happened to the other 20th anniverasry Reanimation remixes? If there were plans of releasing more.

Back in July when Reanimation actually turned 20 was my last hope of seeing these, any remixes that were actually finished are probably in the unreleased graveyard pile now

• 2 weeks later...