Grey Daze Album 2 Press

Somebodyangry

We know from social media that Grey Daze is working on the follow up to Amends with the likes of Dave Navarro and Richard Patrick. Online newspapers have started to report the news of the upcoming record today, the first ones being Loudwire, Metal Injection, and NME talking about "never heard before Chester’s vocals."

Although we know little about the album so far, you can enjoy the reads below. 
Loudwire, Metal Injection, NME

6 minutes ago, JZ-CashGrabDude said:

Wow so many positive comments, that's great.

They are going to make another master piece, the collabs are so fucking great.

I need Corey Taylor on this one or J. Davis.

I hope so, getting over she shines is going to be hard :) 

26 minutes ago, JZ-CashGrabDude said:

Wow so many positive comments, that's great.

They are going to make another master piece, the collabs are so fucking great.

I need Corey Taylor on this one or J. Davis.

It’d be so great. Corey adding some vocals would be gold 

1 hour ago, JZ-CashGrabDude said:

Serious question (No trashing allowed)

What if OML had the sound of Amends? specially from tracks like She Shines/Morei Sky/Sickness that sound kinda like LP

Knowing how talented the guys are, it would have been really good studio and live, but succesfully im not sure, LP has been shifting (except THPs flop) in a different direction

1 hour ago, JZ-CashGrabDude said:

What if OML had the sound of Amends? specially from tracks like She Shines/Morei Sky/Sickness that sound kinda like LP

I don’t know, I get what you say, songs like Shouting Out and Morei Sky Amends version could really be LP soft songs, it’d have been cool to see what could have happened. 
I only disagree on She Shines, because Chester’s vocals are really different from his LP style (except for the super early days of HT on stuff like Blue or Stick n Move where his singing is very Grey Daze-ish). 

2 hours ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

I don’t know, I get what you say, songs like Shouting Out and Morei Sky Amends version could really be LP soft songs, it’d have been cool to see what could have happened. 
I only disagree on She Shines, because Chester’s vocals are really different from his LP style (except for the super early days of HT on stuff like Blue or Stick n Move where his singing is very Grey Daze-ish). 

Im talking about the sound of the album , vocals dont count.

Part of the sucess of Amends for me is that it kinda sounds a little bit like LP.

21 minutes ago, JZ-CashGrabDude said:

Im talking about the sound of the album , vocals dont count.

Part of the sucess of Amends for me is that it kinda sounds a little bit like LP.

Oh ok sorry, I misinterpreted. 
Yeah instrumentally the album is quite LP ish, Soul Song and Shouting Out and Sickness could definitely be LP songs if you compare them to stuff like The Messenger, Powerless, Valentine’s Day or stuff like that.

Edited by PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92

• LPLStaff changed the title to Grey Daze Album 2 Press
On 4/15/2021 at 12:23 PM, JZ-CashGrabDude said:

Your comment inspired me to make this. lol