'Happy Endings' 3 Track Single

LPLStaff

Ok I listened for the 1st time in like 6 years to the abortion called “Lies Greed Misery” Dirtyphonycs remix, and I changed my mind: it’s less terrible than these remixes for 3 reasons:
1 the original song is better;

2 it’s not done by Mike but by a fan that happens to be a Dj;

3 at least it tries to do SOMETHING with the song and not just slow/reverb or faster. 
It’s A LOT MORE, the difference between a 3.5/10 and a 1/10. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Ok I listened for the 1st time in like 6 years to the abortion called “Lies Greed Misery” Dirtyphonycs remix, and I changed my mind: it’s less terrible than these remixes for 3 reasons:
1 the original song is better;

3 at least it tries to do SOMETHING with the song and not just slow/reverb or faster. 
It’s A LOT MORE, the difference between a 3.5/10 and a 1/10. 

this is exactly what i was saying man. what the hell does this have to do with anything LOL why randomly diss this one song in an unrelated thread

don't compare these edits to full fledged remixes, of course even the ones you don't like will realistically be better. No one took stems and manipulated them for this one. you could slap the mp3 or wav in any simple DAW and add these effects to it.

also, i for one thing the Dirtyphonics remix of LGM jams. imagine the bass is they incorporated that into a live performance. nasty stuff. if you want to talk about a bad Recharged remix, talk about the BID or Powerless remix...

3 hours ago, RogueSoul said:

this is exactly what i was saying man. what the hell does this have to do with anything LOL why randomly diss this one song in an unrelated thread

don't compare these edits to full fledged remixes, of course even the ones you don't like will realistically be better. No one took stems and manipulated them for this one. you could slap the mp3 or wav in any simple DAW and add these effects to it.

also, i for one thing the Dirtyphonics remix of LGM jams. imagine the bass is they incorporated that into a live performance. nasty stuff. if you want to talk about a bad Recharged remix, talk about the BID or Powerless remix...

will you do nightcore versions of your own songs?

3 hours ago, RogueSoul said:

That Powerless remix ... yikes 

This is beyond silly, honestly.

The only hope I have from this strange musical direction is that Mike is working with a lot of vocalists and maybe one is among them who can fill the gap in LP's line-up. I think it's cool that he tries to give artists a platform and well produced music.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:15 PM, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

Maybe it's just picking on details but, Mike hasn't done those remixes either, a this guy did :) of course he explained to that mixer what he wants to do with those tracks.

10 hours ago, SteveDave said:

I’m assuming I have to post this is the greatest release ever since that seems to be what you have to do to be a fan of Mike/LP in recent years. So great job Mike this is amazing! Really love it. 

Great way to prove your a troll on your first post. Back in the days trolls worked harder :ph34r: