Mike Shinoda's New Album - "Dropped Frames, Vol. 1"

Stranger

4 hours ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

To me both FM and MS solo stuff Fall pretty flat. As I said, I don’ t even remember many of the songs on TRT cause I never really cared, on PT I was on board when it came out, but it hasn’t got high replay value. The only songs I consider BAD are PYW and Ghosts, some others like CAL or MUAIG are pretty meh to me. Promises and OA are really good. 
Oh his rapping on IOU and About You is siiiick 

so, you making a comment/judgement based on something that you never really cared at the first place? it's like making a review for a movie that you didnt even watch at the first place.

TRT and PT is totally different. TRT is hip-hop based album while PT is the mixture of what Mike did in his entire career. whatever suits you dude.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

so, you making a comment/judgement based on something that you never really cared at the first place? it's like making a review for a movie that you didnt even watch at the first place.

TRT and PT is totally different. TRT is hip-hop based album while PT is the mixture of what Mike did in his entire career. whatever suits you dude.

I never said TRT is garbage, I said that I’ve heard the album when I found it out and it was not for me so I don’t find it replayable. PT is really different and I enjoy it more but I have my gripes to it. 
That’s ll, it’s not that I said “I never heard half of TRT but It’s garbage”

I didn't want to say this but I've seen a lot of comments like "I've heard 12 seconds of that song and sounded fucking garbage" so why am I not allowed to say that I don't care much about an album that I've heard in full many years ago ?It's not that I've never heard it, it's that it was not for me and I don't listen to it since like 2008.

Edited by PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92

39 minutes ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

I gave it a spin, it's background music, I guess it's great if you're like drawing or dunno, painting or even relaxing. Very reminiscent of some videogame soundtracks 

That's essentially what it's meant for. I think Mike even said it. It makes his art day streams cooler.

I can't draw or paint to save my life, so I'll probably play it while relaxing or gaming.

1 minute ago, Justin said:

That's essentially what it's meant for. I think Mike even said it. It makes his art day streams cooler.

I can't draw or paint to save my life, so I'll probably play it while relaxing or gaming.

Yeah same here, can’t play music during a trial or while writing a judicial act lol