Is pictureboard actually being released in October?

12 minutes ago, xeroboi said:

Just seen something about it on reddit?

Yes and no, Mike accidentally leak a tracklist which contain the title PB some people think is Pictureboard

2 hours ago, xeroboi said:

Swear that track wasn't record with Chester 

It's had Chester's name in the songwriting credits since it was added to the BMI database like ten years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 9:01 AM, xeroboi said:

What were the other songs

That's actually what I'm more interested in, I know Mike has said plenty of times that pictureboard wasn't that great of a song (still excited tho)

Edited by LPsMart

42 minutes ago, LPsMart said:

That's actually what I'm more interested in, I know Mike has said plenty of time that pictureboard wasn't that great of a song (still excited tho)

Hope this isn't breaking the rules or anything (feel free to delete my post if it is), but the other tracks in the screenshot were "Dialate", "She Couldn't", "Could Have Been", "Reading My Eyes", "Rhinestone", "Esaul", "Stick N Move", "Carousel", and "Points of Authority". There were two other songs but you can't see it in the screenshot.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:34 PM, Scourge said:

Hope this isn't breaking the rules or anything (feel free to delete my post if it is), but the other tracks in the screenshot were "Dialate", "She Couldn't", "Could Have Been", "Reading My Eyes", "Rhinestone", "Esaul", "Stick N Move", "Carousel", and "Points of Authority". There were two other songs but you can't see it in the screenshot.

I knew about this from Reddit for a while. The Newswire probably didn’t include it when the info was leaked (kind of) out of respect for Mike. But seems pretty promising. Will be a cool release. It’s great that we have a few titles here of songs that we never knew about (Dialate, Could Have Been). Excited to hear Pictureboard as much as anyone, honestly. I’m assuming they just removed the sample from it, as well as She Couldn’t, so it’ll be cool to hear that version of She Couldn’t, too. Might even be better because it’ll be higher quality and I’ve always found that sample a little annoying (not overpowering but it’s repetitive). I hope the version we get here of RME has Chester, that’d be amazing. 

8 minutes ago, Comfortinthepanic92 said:

Why are you guys so interested in Pictureboard? Just asking, because I know nothing about the song and I'm wondering why it's looked as something "legendary"  

We know about that songs since 2005 (fifteen years, that crazy) and people have been wanting to hear the song since then.

The band played it live in 2000 when they just switched to Linkin Park, There is proof that the song was played live thanks to one of Joe vinyls that has the same sample found on Mike MPC with the name Pic. The band had plans to released it for the LPU9 but Mike said that it has some samples so they couldnt release it.

Maybe the song isnt that great but the mystery behind it makes people (myself include) wanting to heard it

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Pictureboard

59 minutes ago, Diaux said:

We know about that songs since 2005 (fifteen years, that crazy) and people have been wanting to hear the song since then.

The band played it live in 2000 when they just switched to Linkin Park, There is proof that the song was played live thanks to one of Joe vinyls that has the same sample found on Mike MPC with the name Pic. The band had plans to released it for the LPU9 but Mike said that it has some samples so they couldnt release it.

Maybe the song isnt that great but the mystery behind it makes people (myself include) wanting to heard it

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Pictureboard

Thank you 😊 I remember Mike saying it’s nothing special but I can understand the curiosity. So I guess it has vocals on it 

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2020 at 7:34 PM, Scourge said:

There were two other songs but you can't see it in the screenshot.

I bet one of these two might be "Now I See (With You)", "Untitled (In The End)" or "Fuse"