AmirSaysNothing x Shinoda Collab Dropping January 2nd

lpliveusername

Earlier this year we've posted about a collaboration between AmirSaysNothing and Mike Shinoda recorded back in February. While we still don't know its title, Amir has finally announced a release date for the track via Instagram stories. The new single is coming on January 2nd, 2020.

AmirTease2.jpg

Update: The song is called 'Clockwatch.' Mike's role was producer. A preview was posted on Amir's Instagram stories. Visit our Linkinpedia page for more information.

Update 2 (01/06/20): Mike Shinoda produced a second track for AmirSaysNothing. A music video for the song was directed by Dylan Park. It will be included in his debut album coming February 23, 2020. More details will be announced soon.

12 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

Looks like just production. Track is called Clockwork.

I’ll check it out either way. Mike said he was gonna lean towards production and shit after Post Traumatic so it makes sense. He’s a genius when it comes to it.

I think his new home studio will really help him out in his future production roles. And if LP makes music there, it will make it much easier to record an entire album in Mike's studio. Or just record all the full songs and move to a bigger studio, if they wish.

10 hours ago, Hahninator said:

I think his new home studio will really help him out in his future production roles. And if LP makes music there, it will make it much easier to record an entire album in Mike's studio. Or just record all the full songs and move to a bigger studio, if they wish.

Where did you see news about him having a new home studio? I want all the details!

2 hours ago, Hahninator said:

I wonder if that saxophone was recorded when Mike was in the studio in Detroit on the Post Traumatic Tour.

Dude I think you’re right. Remember there were those photos of him in a random studio in Detroit during the time he was there for the show? Amirsaysnothing was also on the tour at that point so makes sense to me. Cool fact.

9 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

https://twitter.com/LPLive/status/1064344774658805765 Here are the photos from that

Edit: Amir says no it wasn't for the song. https://twitter.com/AmirSaysNothing/status/1213177393168441344

Was a good guess though. Mike is basically working on something 24/7 365 so it could have been anything. Lol. He’s always been that way, even with LP, he started like 99.9% of the songs by himself at random times. Legend.

4 minutes ago, Garret said:

Was a good guess though. Mike is basically working on something 24/7 365 so it could have been anything. Lol. He’s always been that way, even with LP, he started like 99.9% of the songs by himself at random times. Legend.

Ikr he is showing the basics how its done. Chester and the others have said it so many times Mike is working non stop and can come up with a brand new finished song in one day.