LPLive Archive YouTube Updated

lpliveusername

Just a heads up: we've finished updating our YouTube channel with every live audio recording of Linkin Park we have available - amounting to a total of 258 videos. They date all the way back to 2000 up to the band's last tour in 2017. Keep in mind the quality of the audio may vary for each show as most of them were recorded by fans using all kinds of different devices. Also included are professional recordings from radio broadcasts, webcasts, radio discs and miscellaneous live tracks that have surfaced over the years. Make sure to check the video descriptions or show pages for more information on the source. As always, feel free to share any recordings missing from this collection. To keep the channel organized, we've created playlists for each tour (ordered chronologically):

Hybrid Theory Tour

Meteora Tour

Minutes To Midnight Tour

A Thousand Suns Tour

Living Things Tour

The Hunting Party Tour

One More Light Tour

Various Live Releases

We'll be updating the channel with live audio of side projects such as Fort Minor, Dead By Sunrise and Stone Temple Pilots very soon. For now you can enjoy shows from Grey Daze, Julien-K and Mike Shinoda's Post Traumatic Tour.

12 hours ago, Stewe said:

Could you please do the same with video sources?

There are other channels already doing it.

7 hours ago, Rasputin 93 said:

Thank you! Some of the Mike Shinoda shows were corrupted audio-wise, btw. I don't know if you saw the comments on YouTube about that.

I thought someone else had fixed them. Can you list which shows need to be reuploaded?

I have a question. Might be a dumb one, but still: there’s no chance that YouTube pulls some dumb stuff and tries to take all this down right? I remember a few channels that uploaded LP shows suddenly being gone. I love all the hard work that you guys are putting in to the channel, and I hope they leave it alone.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

I have a question. Might be a dumb one, but still: there’s no chance that YouTube pulls some dumb stuff and tries to take all this down right? I remember a few channels that uploaded LP shows suddenly being gone. I love all the hard work that you guys are putting in to the channel, and I hope they leave it alone.

Our videos don't get removed, usually they're only blocked. I think Warner did this so fans wouldn't lose their channels for sharing audience recordings (people were complaining of this a lot, so Adam got it solved). The label is cool with us uploading audio as long as it isn't from an official release. If something is blocked, we dispute it and it gets solved. The only copyright strike we've ever got was for the extended version of Waiting For Tomorrow which came from Martin Garrix' label.