Jump to content

Minutes to Midnight (Instrumentals)?


colinreid
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I know they were 4 songs released as instrumentals but apparently there is a few people that have the full album but at a pretty penny..

 

Just asking around if anyone happens to have them or know what the update is if well ever get to hear them?

 

Colin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen some ''clips''. I don't have them but I would love to have them. Valentine's Day sounded amazing, I've always loved that heavy guitar section that comes in when Chester starts singing ''on a valentine's day'' but I always felt that it was buried in the mix. Sounds good in the instrumental though because the vocal isn't there to overpower it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gozdzikgozdzika said:

which ones? I'm actually curious

 

and tbh I'd love to hear a thousand suns and meteora's instrumentals. I wonder if we'll ever get them

What I've Done, Bleed It Out and Shadow Of The Day (alt version) were  leaked. Given Up was found in a Warner Bros. Records promo sampler.

 

The entire Meteora instrumental album is out there and isn't hard to find. The official instrumental of Iridescent was leaked and should be out there as well.  There are stems available for Burning In The Skies, Waiting For The End, BlackoutWretches and Kings, The Catalyst, and The Messenger. People usually put them together to create full instrumentals of those songs. Robot Boy instrumental can be found on the A Thousand Suns+ DVD.

 

Just a reminder: don't request and don't post download links to instrumentals, acapellas, stems or multitracks here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a MTM instrumental album out there but people who have it are asking for a lot of money for it. No idea where it came from but probably some 2007 WBR Promo or something that we don't know about.

 

There is also a WBR Promo of ATS out there that supposedly had the version of Blackout shown on LPTV, with those different verses from Chester. Apparently WBR in Australia showed it to people in 2010.

There is probably so much out there. HT and Meteora are both easy to find in instrumental form. MTM is out there just for a price. LT and THP were released officially from the band and OML also exists, it was going to be released officially but when Chester died, it was shelved, however you can find it out there. ATS is the only one we don't know for a fact is out there but of course it exists. Probably out there as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Rasputin 93 said:

Wasn't the Soundcloud guy a scammer after all, though? I think he faked those bits, iirc.


The clips were legit. I don't think the guy ever actually had the full thing though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, GarretLP said:

There is a MTM instrumental album out there but people who have it are asking for a lot of money for it. No idea where it came from but probably some 2007 WBR Promo or something that we don't know about.

 

There is also a WBR Promo of ATS out there that supposedly had the version of Blackout shown on LPTV, with those different verses from Chester. Apparently WBR in Australia showed it to people in 2010.

There is probably so much out there. HT and Meteora are both easy to find in instrumental form. MTM is out there just for a price. LT and THP were released officially from the band and OML also exists, it was going to be released officially but when Chester died, it was shelved, however you can find it out there. ATS is the only one we don't know for a fact is out there but of course it exists. Probably out there as well.

 

So it was actually going to get released? Damn that sucks..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, colinreid said:

 

So it was actually going to get released? Damn that sucks..

 

I remember around June/July/August of 2017, the instrumental version of the album surfaced online. It was on YouTube and posted on several places. I don't know where to find the album now. I never downloaded it when it surfaced. But then I remember someone saying they were going to release it (the band) but a bunch of stuff came to a halt when Chester died. I can't prove it 100% but I do recall reading that here or some place else. I have always wondered how that demo of Good Goodbye surfaced last year, too. Even more interesting, when a higher quality version of it became available, when you dragged it into iTunes, it was listed as track 4. So it must have came from some kind of demo promo CD of OML songs or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GarretLP said:

 

I remember around June/July/August of 2017, the instrumental version of the album surfaced online. It was on YouTube and posted on several places. I don't know where to find the album now. I never downloaded it when it surfaced. But then I remember someone saying they were going to release it (the band) but a bunch of stuff came to a halt when Chester died. I can't prove it 100% but I do recall reading that here or some place else. I have always wondered how that demo of Good Goodbye surfaced last year, too. Even more interesting, when a higher quality version of it became available, when you dragged it into iTunes, it was listed as track 4. So it must have came from some kind of demo promo CD of OML songs or something.

 

Interesting thanks for sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...