Post Traumatic NYC Press Day

hahninator

Mike spent a day in New York City this week to promote Post Traumatic and do interviews.

First up, he stopped by to talk with Sway at SiriusXM. Be sure to check the comments of the video as Mike gets a lot of credit from hip hop fans, with many saying how much they love Linkin Park. He mentions "Place To Start" and "Make It Up As I Go" both coming from the One More Light sessions. And unreleased Chester music? It exists, they have it, but it's too soon to think about releasing it so there are no plans right now, understandably.

The second interview is on SiriusXM Volume, which you can listen to for free with the SiriusXM app or however you access Sirius. Check that out here.

This interview was really good. I liked that interviewer a lot. He was super respectful and seemed to know Mike well, as well as Chester. Unreleased Chester songs is awesome... I can wait for them, but I am super excited if they ever do put them out, of course. I guess that clears up why we didn't get music with LPU17 now. I also enjoyed all the other topics - Collision Course and It's Goin' Down. Old school shit right there. I wish Mike mentioned that he toured with Cypress Hill on PR02 when the interviewer mentioned them and also that he even did a song with them that's on their album Rise Up that came out in 2010 because that track is amazing. Easily Mike's best guest feature, IMO. It's also awesome to hear that the K-Flay track was originally a OML demo, just like Place To Start, which we already knew. Really cool. Great interview.