New Julien-K Updates

LPxDC

If you were tuned in earlier to Julien-K's live chat, they confirmed to be playing a show in May with Shiny Toy Guns! It will take place in Las Vegas on May 10 - the venue information is coming soon. They also confirmed a summer tour in support of Combichrist. Venues and dates will follow shortly as well. Perhaps this tour will warm them up for the joint Dead By Sunrise / Julien-K fall tour?

The band plays tonight at The Roxy in Los Angeles; maybe we'll have a Chester guest appearance? We'll see! Also stay tuned for our Julien-K interview in the next few days!

And here is the setlist for the show!

Death To Analog

Futura

Someday Soon

Kick The Bass

Look At U

Systeme De Sexe

Dreamland

Maestro(Featuring Chester)

Forever

Spiral

Technical Difficulties (Featuring Chester)

Amazing! They debuted Dreamland! And as predicted Chester joined them! Thoughts?

Pictures

Nice to know! I actually wondered what happened to the interview so it's good to see that it will be up soon ;) And I hope they will also come to Europe soon - no matter if it's with Combichrist or Shiny Toy Guns or Dead By Sunrise, the main thing would be that they are finally coming *lol*

I saw this news this morning - it was posted yesterday so by "tomorrow" they mean "tonight"!:

"Rumor has it LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington will be making a guest appearance at The Roxy in West Hollywood tomorrow night and will perform a song or two with JULIEN-K. The gig is part of JULIEN-K's album release party for Death To Analog.

The band was originally formed in 2003 by ORGY guitarists Ryan Shuck and Amir Derakh and has worked with Chester Bennington to perform an exclusive version of the song "Morning After" for the Underworld: Evolution soundtrack and for the remix album of the MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE's "What Do They Know?".

JULIEN-K have also teamed up on Chester Bennington's solo project DEAD BY SUNRISE."

Source Article

I'm really loving the Julien-K album, anyway, but this makes me even more excited for tonight's show!

Chester Bennington DEFINITELY got on stage with the guys from Julien-K tonight. I just read it in some people's Twitter feeds but there aren't any details about it yet. But soon there will be more information ;)

Edited by immortalsoul

Wat was the set of the show? There supposedly older songs played, and a new one. Also I'm glad to hear that they played Maestro, hoping that it'll be a regular in the set again.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Nice!!! I find it a bit odd that Futura was the 2nd song played, but still glad to hear Forever was played again!! I kinda knew it wud be in the set since they said they'd play songs they didn't play often, but I wud've never expected Dreamland to be the new one! Id've assumed it wud be like Disease or Dystopian Girl. Also totally random but id see Stranded ever being played live. It seems more like an album filler song. O and one more thing, I nv noticed this but now that they are playing longer sets, except for Futura, Technical Difficulties, and Dreamland, the set seems to be in album order.

Edited by LPPRJKT4