Running From My Shadow

ToddWilliamson

You can these images on the OP.

Instagram photos merge:

DZMBGcgVwAACffM.jpg

BMI entry:

DZMEp6hVQAALyDy.jpg

Edited by Stranger

Seeing the stuff BMI posted in the last few years, I pretty much don't believe anything coming from them :lol: But the Instagram posts are interesting.

EDIT: Just saw that Ross Golan is credited as a songwriter. Pretty weird considering Mike does everything by himself now. Unless it started from an OML demo, this doesn't look like a new Mike solo song to me.

Edited by Mesck547

Seeing the stuff BMI posted in the last few years, I pretty much don't believe anything coming from them :lol: But the Instagram posts are interesting.

EDIT: Just saw that Ross Golan is credited as a songwriter. Pretty weird considering Mike does everything by himself now. Unless it started from an OML demo, this doesn't look like a new Mike solo song to me.

This. Exactly. Hard to trust BMI as a reputable source these days.

It can't be a coincidence that the BMI entry's just appeared and Mike starts teasing something. It wouldn't make sense. My guess is that there will be an album announcment and new song, very probably "Running From My Shadow". Maybe even this week.

Wow, this is sick. And that's a sick track title if it indeed is. Can't wait to see.

Place To Start actually was originally a demo from OML according to Mike so that's not too wild to assume. But it might not be. Maybe he just wanted to work with Ross Golan again. Chester also was credited for writing Halfway Right which is another cool fact, they wrote that with Ross Golan.