Good Goodbye Demo (Leak)

RogueSoul

It's certainly interesting to hear, and even more interesting that it got leaked. I don't think we've had any modern era demo leaks at all, have we?

I agree. I don't think we have, you're right. That's what makes it even weirder. I have no idea where it came from.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why did the DBS demos had to get taken down? Both are from Warner if Im right?

It's complicated, re: the DBS demos. Basically it got too much publicity. WBR has never asked us to take anything like that down beforehand. Chester's passing has elevated this to a level we didn't expect and it got too big for it to "just remain on a fansite for the hardcore fans to download." That's about the best way I can put it.

It's complicated, re: the DBS demos. Basically it got too much publicity. WBR has never asked us to take anything like that down beforehand. Chester's passing has elevated this to a level we didn't expect and it got too big for it to "just remain on a fansite for the hardcore fans to download." That's about the best way I can put it.

Ah I see, thanks for explaining the situation!

• 1 month later...

Just spotted this https://www.reddit.com/r/LinkinPark/comments/8fl947/good_goodbye_demo_in_higher_quality/ possible upgrade or another youtube rip?

MUCH better quality, IMO. Thanks for sharing. It's interesting that when you drag the file into iTunes, it's listed under One More Light and as Track 4. I wonder if there are more demos from One More Light out there. It's a mystery how we got this demo as it is. I bet there are more that people don't want to share. But it would be awesome if someone were to share the shit eventually if there is stuff. Especially if the Russians release it since nothing can be done to them for it, unlike the DBS demos thing.