LPUnderground HQ Commercial

hahninator

How could I have missed this one!?

If you guys weren't aware by now, the LPU has established pages on both Facebook and Twitter, where they give regular updates on both the band's news as well as fun updates from the LPU HQ. For example, this month was the LPU Extreme Giveaway Month. You could reply to their Twitter and Facebook pages and win cool merch like a signed drumstick or a t-shirt, etc by entering in contests - some as simple as just being the 10th person to reply to a "Tweet" or some asking you to create a Linkin Park "haiku". Cool, eh?

Anyway, a week ago on their Facebook page, the LPU HQ posted a video entitled "LPU HQ Commercial". Starring Adam in his first commercial, this is one you won't want to miss...especially if you like LP-related comedy. I know I laughed!

Check it out right here and get all of the reasons why you should join the LPU .....in video form!

"This video is rated "LPU" for extreme awesomeness."

haha thanks for the shout out mark.

1. I was really sick when I made this. Probably shouldn't have come to work that day. That's why I sound a little weird (that and the audio came out weird for some reason).

2. The joke was supposed to be that it was really cheesy and corny like and old infomercial or something. I literally made that whole thing up on the spot. haha. It was a blast though and I'm glad you guys like it!

We're so stoked you guys loved March Madness. TRUST ME, we'll be doing many many more similar things in the future. Like I told a bunch of you when LPU8 launched, we plan on making it one of the best LPU years to date. We have a lot more up our sleeves!

Edited by Adam