New Fort Minor shirts

hahninator

We've received a few messages regarding what Mike wore at the Prague show.... it appears that he was wearing some sort of Fort Minor shirt that is unreleased. This doesn't appear to be a Fort Minor shirt that was for sale online (or at shows) in 2015 when Welcome was released.

Could this be from a new line of upcoming Fort Minor merch? Or is it maybe an older design that was never sold?

Check it out: (click for full version)

fmshirt1.jpg

fmshirt2.jpg

Back in 2015, Mike said that he wanted to continue performing Fort Minor shows during the Linkin Park world tours. While no shows have been announced for 2017 so far, this could potentially change after the European Tour. He does still have plans to do Fort Minor, as he said that it would have to fall between Linkin Park albums since he only really focuses on one project at a time.

6/20 EDIT:

Mike wore another new, unreleased Fort Minor shirt again tonight in Amsterdam.

amsterdamfm.jpg

The trolling continues....

We heard what Linkin Park's attempt at mainstream was. I'm worried about what a mainstream Fort MInor attempt would be like. Welcome was sorta like that but without the drunk rapping vibe

confused- who ever said FM was going "mainstream"?

We heard what Linkin Park's attempt at mainstream was. I'm worried about what a mainstream Fort MInor attempt would be like. Welcome was sorta like that but without the drunk rapping vibe

The point of FM (and DBS for that matter) was to make music outside of LP's scope. If a FM comeback does happen, it would be pointless for Mike to make music that could easily be made by LP.

Okay...

Mainstream? Jay Z executive produced the album, Remember the Name is still a staple at sporting events, where'd you go was a huge hit on pop radio across the country... I don't know how much more mainstream they could have been

The writing on the shirt is a Martin Luther King, Jr. quote:

"I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law."

WJL 2.0 confirmed? :P

• 5 months later...