New Song Coming To The Setlist!

RogueSoul

Same thought here!

Festival set and headline set like they did in 2012 but hopefully the two are different not only another order of the same songs! :P

And not all festivals are real festivals like Aerodrome, Impact and Milano. One-Day-Festivals could also get the headline setlist

Same thought here!

Festival set and headline set like they did in 2012 but hopefully the two are different not only another order of the same songs! :P

And not all festivals are real festivals like Aerodrome, Impact and Milano. One-Day-Festivals could also get the headline setlist

Hope impact will get full setlist.

Same thought here!

Oh big big hopes for headline set for Impact

since Chester's voice is not too good these days for a screaming songs. i hope to hear again "The Little Things Give You Away"

I'd love that, although I'm not sure if he could go through the high notes at the end