England VIP Tickets

hahninator

Linkin Park has launched three VIP tiers for the shows in England (London, Birmingham, and Manchester). Fans can view and purchase the packages here. These packages sold very well on the world tour for The Hunting Party and are being offered in very limited numbers (really. super small.) for England.

We'll cover the packages below:

ONE MORE LIGHT WORLD TOUR EXPERIENCE (549 GBP)
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the front row
(*LPL: Front row means front row of seats on the side, not the GA floor.)
- Meet & Greet with Linkin Park
- One (1) electric guitar signed by Linkin Park
- Backstage tour of the venue with a member of Linkin Park’s crew
- Designated venue check-in with early entry
- One (1) limited edition Linkin Park soccer scarf
- One (1) limited edition tour enamel pin (Not Sold Anywhere)
- One More Light World Tour Laminate
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- On-site event host
'BATTLE SYMPHONY' EXPERIENCE (249 GBP)
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first (5) rows
- Backstage tour of the venue with a member of Linkin Park’s crew
- Designated venue check-in with early entry
- One More Light World Tour Laminate
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- On-site event host
LINKIN PARK PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGE (149 GBP)
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first (15) rows -OR- general admission pit
- Designated venue check-in
- On-site event host
Already the One More Light package is sold out for all three shows in England, and Battle Symphony is sold out for London as well. We told you - these are extremely limited. We wanted to cover a few things for fans on the packages....
1. The VIP packages with Meet & Greets do NOT affect the number of LP Underground fanclub members chosen to meet Linkin Park. You can still become an LPU member ($10 and $40 packages) and enter to win a chance to meet the band, and we'd argue the chances are pretty good. That's how you can meet Linkin Park, as always, if you don't want to buy a VIP package. You can still get FRONT ROW pit, in front of the stage, with the LPU membership and early entry.
2. The packages allow fans to get a guaranteed good seat, a Meet & Greet, a signed guitar, etc all in one show. 549 GBP is about the standard price through the music world for bands who offer that sort of experience and is cheaper than some artists. You also get a backstage tour, a signed guitar, and merch. It isn't for everyone, but the packages typically do quite well and again is only for a few people as the FRONT ROW of seats only has a specific number of tickets available.
If you buy one of these, have fun at the show and share a cool side stage video with us....if they aren't for you and you want to be front row with the LPU in the pit then enjoy!

I know a guy (if you're around here, hi David!) who bought the "One more light World Tour Experience" for Manchester (I think it was for Manchester). I'll ask him for pics.

EDIT: About the price of the packages... Metallica ask for 2300€ (US $2500) for the bigger VIP packs, wich is pretty much the same of the OML with a M&G+photo (they didn't gave you a guitar but for that price...).

Edited by Yucker

Whoooaa how stupid.... :blink:

The packages cater to someone who is a big fan but not a hardcore fan, if that makes sense. Or someone who wants to give an epic gift to somebody. The hardcore fans do all this at the Summits. Maybe the people that buy these don't go to Summits. I don't know, but they sell out frequently.

I'm kind of not surprised the £549 one sold out so quickly, the signed guitar really makes up the price they are asking for almost on it's own.

EDIT: About the price of the packages... Metallica ask for 2300€ (US $2500) for the bigger VIP packs, wich is pretty much the same of the OML with a M&G+photo (they didn't gave you a guitar but for that price...).

Yup. The 2 lower tier vip for the Metallica are pretty reasonably priced, the 2.5k one is batshit insane for what is basically just a M&G on top of the 2nd tier one.

Just a note, CID entertainment who run this have terrible reviews for the events that they run...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cid-entertainment-philadelphia

I also emailed them and can confirm that the premium standing ticket, is the same as the standard general admission ticket, so all you are getting is a scarf and a pin for your 149 fine british pounds.

You can still get FRONT ROW pit, in front of the stage, with the LPU membership and early entry.

I thought Early entry was no longer a perk? We have been trying to find out in the LPU and have been told there will be more details soon, Derek emailed lorenzo I believe and was told they cant confirm or deny in regards to what will happen with it, do you have more info that we don't?

Edited by Smarky

Just a note, CID entertainment who run this have terrible reviews for the events that they run...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cid-entertainment-philadelphia

I also emailed them and can confirm that the premium standing ticket, is the same as the standard general admission ticket, so all you are getting is a scarf and a pin for your 149 fine british pounds.

I'd usually take reviews with a grain of salt since most people only leave reviews if they feel they had a bad experience, while that could only be a small fraction of the people that used their services, especially on yelp.

As for the low tier vip, I have to imagine that includes Early entry even if it isn't advertised as the designated check-ins are usually done at the same time as higher vip tiers.

Edited by Projektion

The packages are midprice in comparison to other acts. I know LPU has summits etc. etc. for the diehards but I always wonder what kind of crowd comes along for these prices. A part of them will be some kind of fans, who saved money (?), but a portion of the people will also be the rich kids who's daddy bought them a package. Throughout the years I have seen it enough, even people who got a Meet & Greet and didn't even knew the basics of the act they were meeting, but hey, it must be cool to meet someone and tell your friends, right? :lol:

But I always wonder why these packages include stuff like electric guitars, I mean it's cool, but not 'needed' overall, I guess it must justify the prices in some way. And I guess it's better than what some 'popstars' do with adding their perfumes, shoe collection, shampoo endorsement and bag collection into the package :lol:

I did the M&G and side stage in Long Island in 2014. Personally, I loved it and thought the price was excellent. I think it was $400-500 per ticket. We were one of only 4 people on side stage but we could only stay there for 3 songs. It was also elevated 8' above the height of the stage and behind some mesh netting.

But we did end up seeing Chester doing his pre-show ritual behind the stage.

The VIP pre-show I could do without- buffet of hottdogs, chips and soda. Meet & greet was before the LPU M&G.

Overall, I'd pay for it again and again, as long as I'd get the side stage. I'd also like a backstage tour which wasn't included. To me it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and experience, and the ability to see my favorite band. It was almost priceless to me

Edited by loulax07