Linkin Park to perform in Amsterdam June 20

RogueSoul

The headline shows are here! Corresponding with Mike and Chester's promotional performance today, the first European headline show has been announced for this summer.

Linkin Park will perform in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on June 20 at the Ziggo Dome. This will be the band's first appearance in Amsterdam since 2014, where they performed at the same venue and brought a huge crowd during The Hunting Party Winter European Tour. They also held an LPU Summit at this show.

Watch the band perform a rehearsal set at the LPU Summit in Amsterdam 2014, including 'A Place For My Head'.

Amsterdam has brought some big numbers for LP, selling out the 2014 show completely, so it's no surprise that they are returning for a full show. Let us know if you plan on getting tickets for the show! Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for updates on more show announcements!

There are more gaps in the touring schedule for Europe so it's possible we will see some more shows announced. See the rest of Linkin Park's 2017 touring schedule here.

YESSSS MAN!!! From no stadium shows in Holland to 2 in 3 years Definately gonna get tickets!!!

The 2014 show was my first one ever, With the summit included was a wonderful day.

Edited by Spooky

There are more gaps in the touring schedule for Europe so it's possible we will see some more shows announced.

Really?! I only see one last possibility for another concert date and it is on the 12th of June. They will not play three shows in row. So maybe there will be a show after Werchter for example Russia.

I don't believe that they will extend their summer euro tour. They will come back for an arena tour maybe in Winter or early Spring 2018 to Europe.

May South America
June/July Europe
August/September USA/Canada

November Asia and maybe Australia after or before Asia

And next year a big arena tour in Europe and again North America

That's funny, I remember someone asking Mike about the Sum 41 album in a chat within the last year and he's like "...na I haven't checked that out, I don't really listen to that type of music" lol. Pretty odd choice to pick for the new album touring.

Sum 41's graphic on the tour promo image looks like the worst photoshop job of all time.

A good choice for the European tour is Arcane Roots. It's a small band but this year is growing very quickly. Touring with LP probably kick them to a next level in the scene (early this year they toured opening for Biffy Clyro).

I saw Arcane Roots in a little club as a support act for Enter Shikari in 2015. But there they did not have the stage presence.

But LP should take a bigger band like Sum41 as support act for Berlin and the UK shows because of that ticket fucking price^^