Chuck D stops by Third Encore

hahninator

As Linkin Park gears up for the next month of promotion around the world, they had a special guest drop by to say hello today... none other than Chuck D from Public Enemy and Prophets of Rage!

Joe's DJ tech Warren posted this picture with Chuck today:

chuckd.jpg

It's unlikely Chuck D performed anything, but just stopped in to greet the crew (and possibly the band).

Chuck's only involvement with Linkin Park was during the A Thousand Suns era. Las Vegas/Phoenix-based duo HavocNdeeD remixed Wretches And Kings, releasing it in 2010, but came back in mid-2011 to release a new version of it...with a verse from Chuck D on it. Mike at the time said, “Their remix of ‘Wretches And Kings’ came out incredible...the bridge section is massive!" It is definitely one of the best ATS-era remixes.

That indeed is one of the best LP remixes out there. Middle fucking explodes. I've had it on my iPod/in my iTunes since 2010. They really should play Wretches again. As much bullshit as we give them about A Place For My Head, Reading My Eyes, etc....Wretches is a super underrated song and was fun as hell live.

That indeed is one of the best LP remixes out there. Middle fucking explodes. I've had it on my iPod/in my iTunes since 2010. They really should play Wretches again. As much bullshit as we give them about A Place For My Head, Reading My Eyes, etc....Wretches is a super underrated song and was fun as hell live.

I second this. ATS was such a fun album as a whole to hear play it live. One of my personal favorite cicles.