Linkin Park headlining Maximus Festival 2017

Skipees

Wow, looks like they are going to be doing a full scale South America tour this time around. Pretty cool. And they've already put together a pretty extensive tour of Europe, playing a country they have never played before (Hungary), as well as a lot of other European countries and not just Germany. I think they're going for a literal full globe tour for the most part with this album which is cool.

Maximus Festival just announced that Prophets of Rage will be playing on the Argentina show, Tom Morello is on that band, possible debut of Drawbar?

Lmao LP had debuted ALTNC in the last few months before Rock in Rio 2014, flew to the show, HAD part of ALTNC in the setlist, and didn't find out until they got there that Steve Aoki was on the bill. That should tell you all you need to know. No way Drawbar gets played.

More bands confirmed.

Slayer

Rob Zombie

Prophets of Rage

Ghost

Five Finger Death Punch

Rise Against

Pennywise

Red Fang

Download Festival Brazil :P

Well, it's quite accurate 'cause 4FDP (along with Alter Bridge and Mastodon) are rumoured for be in the spanish edition xD

Great lineup there in Brazil.

I have a question. Tickets are going to be sold since December 19th. I have some personal issues and I can buy them after the 28th. Do you guys think that there are still going to be tickets available? Sorry for my ignorance.

Seriously, believe it or not I need a response right now.

Edited by HybridT

I have a question. Tickets are going to be sold since December 19th. I have some personal issues and I can buy them after the 28th. Do you guys think that there are still going to be tickets available? Sorry for my ignorance.

Seriously, believe it or not I need a response right now.

Never heard of this festival until this year so I wouldn't be able to tell you