Chester joins The Hellcat Saints again

hahninator

Following his guest spot with Dave Kushner's The Hellcat Saints in June, Chester once again joined the band on stage last night. This event was for Mafia III at the GameStop Expo 2016. Ironically, this was where Linkin Park played their last full show of 2015 for BlizzCon - the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA.

mafia3.jpg

mafia4.jpg

This is his third guesting appearance of the year, following the other Hellcat Saints show and a Royal Machines guest spot.

So far, we can see he sang two songs by The Rolling Stones - 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' and 'Paint It, Black'. We will work on getting a full setlist for the show!

Pretty sweet. This is like the old days back in 2006-2010 where he used to do a ton of Camp Freddy shows and stuff like that. I think STP was a different animal because they wanted him to actually record studio music as well, not just play live shows every once and a while. They wanted him to tour a lot as well, where something like this is just one night around where he lives, etc. It's also not a commitment, like STP was, this is just something he can do for fun whenever he feels like doing it.

Edited by DarkChester

Mark, I 100% agree. I wish he would do STP shows in his spare time instead of quitting all together. Probably had to do with the band wanting a full time singer and not wait around on him. Which is totally understandable.

Either way, this stuff is super rad and I wish I could see him perform with other acts.