2015.08.25 - Rybnik, Poland, Stadion Miejski

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show was fucking amazing. Better than Wroclaw last year!

At the M&G I asked Mike to play first verse of APFMH over the extended bridge of BIO instead of this sing-along, but he didn't play it. I think everything at the show was like on the previous. Linkinpark.pl flag was hung on Mike's keyboard and we did two flashmobs:

- lights on Ballad Medley (but for us it's more like normal thing on shows than real flashmob...)

- "Welcome" sheets on Welcome (Mike thanked us, he noticed and appreciated it)

I think that's all.

I'm watching some videos and noticed that Chester was in really good shape. Yes, I'm noticed it now, not during the show... But crowd was loud and we couldn't hear Chester and Mike :D it was amazing time with amazing people. More shows like this, please.

They are slowly becoming a band that will need a day off between every show. That's not something to be ashamed of, either, it's just a precautionary measure for Chester. His voice needs it. I'm very surprised they still scheduled 3 in a row on the canceled winter tour...with NYC as the third night. Damn.

Metallica and Rolling Stones are older but take days between the shows....LP should do one off day in 2016+ between shows if they can afford it (makes the tour longer and more expensive I'm sure).

The point is, when they have an off day, Chester's voice is in really good shape. I am surprised in 2015 he still sounds this fantastic live. You can start to notice now when they play two in a row.