Change.org: Revive Linkin Park's live show releases

hahninator

I am wondering how many copies of one show they have to sell in order to get at least even. That's probably pretty much the number we have to reach for any chance at all.

Some shows previously only sold 36 copies, so that was a good reason for them to take it offline. With the way RHCP is doing it, releasing one show per month, they're allowing thousands of fans to buy it at one time before they release more shows. The key is to not post too many at one time.

Imagine if the LP Facebook page posted like, "Ok guys tomorrow we are releasing the Tokyo 2006 Summer Sonic show, a special show with QWERTY and more, as we took a break from the studio to write for MTM" (and insert more cool facts). Bam, it'd sell really well.

wonder if any Change.org petition ever changed something, I saw petitons with 50 000 signatures and nothing happend

Not sure if it was a change.org petition, but the RHCP fans convinced WBR with a petition.

Also it depends on the cause how many signatures can change something (if at all)

Also it depends on the cause how many signatures can change something (if at all)

We need at least enough signatures that would allow for them to be able to breakeven with each release. Say we get 10,000 signatures, maybe 1/4 of them will actually go out and buy that. Will that be enough to achieve what we want? Hopefully.

I signed for the first time almost instantly when it got posted on LPL, but today I decided to sign once more, but with a different e-mail of mine. What happened was that I spelled my alternative e-mail wrong, but the petition worked anyway, so basically we can create a lot of fake e-mails and reach the goal/milestone easily, but I don't know if it is ok, for me it seems to be a bit against morals or ethics, kind of unfair. Or what do you guys think?

Anyway in the end I signed once more, but this time I spelled my e-mail right :) So I signed for this 3 times in total.

I signed for the first time almost instantly when it got posted on LPL, but today I decided to sign once more, but with a different e-mail of mine. What happened was that I spelled my alternative e-mail wrong, but the petition worked anyway, so basically we can create a lot of fake e-mails and reach the goal/milestone easily, but I don't know if it is ok, for me it seems to be a bit against morals or ethics, kind of unfair. Or what do you guys think?

Anyway in the end I signed once more, but this time I spelled my e-mail right :) So I signed for this 3 times in total.

Since they are watching the petition this seems to be a pretty stupid idea. Even signing it two times as the same person is not good I think.

Anyway in the end I signed once more, but this time I spelled my e-mail right :) So I signed for this 3 times in total.[/quote

Lol someone delete this if WB read this they won't like it.