LPU 15: A Look Back (And Forward)

Skipees

Just release Pictureboard and end this fucking hype!!!

Seriously, I've read things about Pictureboard that say it's a bad song. So, as we're putting a lot of hype on it, I hope it's not a bad song as they say. If it is, I'm gonna be really pissed!

Anyway, my prediction is that they will disappoint everyone again like LPU XIV (hope it's wrong!!). Every year people talk about the LPU albums and the songs that they wanna hear, but at last we get something completely unexpected. I hope if anything unexpected is about to happen, it will be a good unexpected not fuck-dat-shit unexpected!!

Great post, love learning a few new things about unreleased songs. I never knew Pictureboard almost made the cut from LPU 9. That said, everybody is right in saying it's basically Linkin Parks' Detox by now. The longer it stays unreleased the more it gets hyped.

I was going to say how much the last 2 LPU's have lacked in comparison to 9,10,11, etc. But when you think about it, they don't have to release anything for us. How many bands release demos and unreleased songs and instrumentals? And of the ones that do, I'm sure not many do a yearly release in a full CD form.

The longer it stays unreleased the more it gets hyped.

I don't think so. The time when people were most hyped for it was years ago when we didn't knew about any other HT demos. Also a lot of people realized that it's probably a mediocre demo anyway so the hype isn't worth it. I just want to get it so we are done with it. I don't have any expectations at all anymore.

I don't think so. The time when people were most hyped for it was years ago when we didn't knew about any other HT demos. Also a lot of people realized that it's probably a mediocre demo anyway so the hype isn't worth it. I just want to get it so we are done with it. I don't have any expectations at all anymore.

I guess so. I just think it has to be somewhat impressive if they played it live