2000-12-06 - Peoria, IL, USA, Madison Theatre. Papa Roach's 'Master Bay' Tour

My4oKFanLP

WOW! That's an incredible find! Any idea if there is more? The Youtube channel seems to be owned by the person who recorded this.

This looks totally like one of the show from the Frat Party bonus, 99% sure it's the same one. Incredible coincidence that this helps us to find out what show this was.

Moved this to Live Talk since this is no download...

Also I really hope that only one person gets in touch with him and not several at once because that usually doesn't help at all.

Wow. The number one thing to NOT do in this case is to have a bunch of people message him. Has anyone already done that? If so, we will hold off. We don't want to bombard him.

This is one hell of a find. What exact moment in Frat Party is this shown?

Looks like he filmed it at FOH, so I bet there's more. Not a coincidence it starts just before OSC, I bet. He even zooms out. Maybe he has the whole set. And damn, no setlist for this show....that'd be amazing if he has the whole show.

Wow. The number one thing to NOT do in this case is to have a bunch of people message him. Has anyone already done that? If so, we will hold off. We don't want to bombard him.

This is one hell of a find. What exact moment in Frat Party is this shown?

Looks like he filmed it at FOH, so I bet there's more. Not a coincidence it starts just before OSC, I bet. He even zooms out. Maybe he has the whole set. And damn, no setlist for this show....that'd be amazing if he has the whole show.

I did Mark, im waiting for his answer! If he does agree in share it with me, i'll release it via lpbr. ^^

Edited by Biel

Ok, great. Maybe you want to mention LPLive, link the show page, and say we release old stuff like this all the time (even from anonymous tapers), etc, a whole community to celebrate recordings...this stuff is really cherished and people love it.

Ok, great. Maybe you want to mention LPLive, link the show page, and say we release old stuff like this all the time (even from anonymous tapers), etc, a whole community to celebrate recordings...this stuff is really cherished and people love it.

Ok! if he reply my message, i'll send the lplive link to him.

Wow, this is epic. I'm not going to contact the taper or anything because I don't collect like that but this is cool to watch on YouTube. I hope LPLive can get a hold of the full show or something, I'd watch it.

• 2 weeks later...