Congratulations to RHCP Fans on Oldschool Release

hahninator

So, it's the fault of management, the fans, and the band. I guess you could say we're all... Guilty All The Same.

Nice... haha.

But seriously, IMO, it's because the website was the biggest piece of shit ever invented with TONS of errors and a LOT of people not being able to download their purchased content. Management would not email people back about it either, etc. Also because we as fans were downloading a lot of them, but at 9.99 a pop, that's understandable, IMO, for people who want to collect them all. But I think they were intended for people to just buy the ones that they attended, not collect every single DSP, etc. So prices went bad.

So, it's the fault of management, the fans, and the band. I guess you could say we're all... Guilty All The Same.

The phrase "we're all guilty all the same" is a bit redundant. You need to break that habit, tonight. :lol:

Edited by Captain-EO

• 4 weeks later...

Mark and I talked about it the other day we are totally down to do it, it's just a matter of getting started / working it out, what to say etc.

Any updates regarding this? The first show is in ~2 weeks, would be great to start some activity before RiR.

I really hope you guys can petition LP to do this… and if they HAVE recorded all their shows since 2012…. then hopefully they will release Carnivores Tour DSPs I would love to have the full Charlotte 2014 show… I only have crappy versions I ripped from youtube. Also Summer Sonic '06 PROSHOT audio Would be EPIC!!!!!! just message me and I can advertise on LPU!!!

We worked out a draft like 3 weeks ago, but haven't continued working on it since then. It needs to be finalized then it's ready to go.

Maybe this whole discussion can be moved to a separate topic, where

a) draft can be posted and discussed

B) strategies regarding gaining as much attention as possible to it via social networks and major LP fansites like LPL/LPA could be elaborated

Edited by Nikita

• 1 month later...

RHCP is fucking awesome. I'm buying this to support them.

http://redhotchilipeppers.com/news/485-live-download-melbourne-february-2000

"Download the band’s set from Melbourne, Australia from the Californication World Tour in 2000.

Recently discovered in the band’s archives, the show is newly mixed and mastered. To purchase, please click here.
More shows will be released in months to come - stay tuned!"
I've really gotta get the ball rolling on the LP one. Stay tuned, it's almost done.