New Music: Final Masquerade (Acoustic)

rahulsethi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe LP should release a whole acoustic version of THP. It'd be an interesting side-release for the band, similar to Recharged for LT.

Maybe an Unplugged album could be cool, with just a selection of songs from their discography

• 11 months later...

Very nice new interpretation of the song.

As Astat pointed out before this was likely recorded at a studio. Maybe the Machine Shop performance inspired them to record the songs properly. There's just no way this was recorded at Machine Shop unless they have a proper studio, Mike's place seems much more likely. If you look at the LOATR video, they don't even use microphones, just like the summit performances.

I wonder if they really did this before the tour, wasting potential time for rehearsals or if they did this in the past weeks because the tour was canceled...

The promo CD i just got has the date 1.13.2015 on it so they probably did this way before the actual online release. Also 99% sure it was recorded at a proper studio. What's funny is that the burn date on the cd is 1995 so it was made in a rush :P

The promo CD i just got has the date 1.13.2015 on it so they probably did this way before the actual online release. Also 99% sure it was recorded at a proper studio. What's funny is that the burn date on the cd is 1995 so it was made in a rush :P

Could you please post a rip of the CD either here or at LPCatalog?

Since the song was only released in mp3 and for free.

Maybe that CD was part of their performance at Machine Shop HQ on the same date, and they gave copies to the staff or something like that.

Maybe but not sure if those 2 tracks is the acoustic version.

What about the other two songs? Was released or not?

Probably unreleased for now. But LPCatalog has something. Maybe just a scan of promos stuff or maybe they'll release the other 2 tracks?

Screen_Shot_2016_04_01_at_3_43_06_AM.png

Edited by Stranger

Maybe but not sure if those 2 tracks is the acoustic version.

There's no way the other two songs are acoustic too. Rebellion! come on...

Also it says Acoustic for Final Masquerade and not for the other ones, that makes it clear enough.

Also the acoustic performance at Machine Shop HQ and the recording have nothing to do with each other. The released acoustic version was recorded in a studio.

My point was simply that the CD is related to the event, not the recording.

FM Acoustic 3:51

FM Album Version 3:38

Rebellion Album version 3:44

Found this at VK.com, I assume this is the promo CD. I dont think the other tracks is acoustic. just a promo.

F3g_FG0e_IV2w.jpg

Hah that's my photo from FB :P

edit: got an info that we can't share FM Acoustic with you guys. Have to respect that. Sorry :(

Edited by michalangelo