What new song would you add to the setlist   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song on a setlist

• A Line in the sand
    • Keys to the kingdom
    • War
    • All for nothing
    • Mark the graves

A Line In The Sand instead of Bleed It Out as a show closer (now someone going to say that's not possible/it doesn't fit lol). The only reason they didn't played it so far is because they don't want to shorten Lost In The Echo even more.

ALITS has to be played at some point in their career. It'll be tough to pull off regardless, but it would be majestic if they nailed it. Potentially the best song LP could play live. Or the most disapointing... Hopefully not the latter!

Also, they really need to drop LITE already, theres really no point playing it now. BID, New Divide, and Papercut JUST ABOUT work shortened but LITE barely exsists, just drop it and extend papercut. Done! Perfect set!

If ALITS is nailed by the band, it will be a highlight of the setlist. Really excited to hear the band try to do that.
I cannot say the same thing about KTTK, because that song will probably destroy Chester's voice like Given Up does. At least i am expecting these two songs (GU and KTTK) to be in the same set. If KTTK will be played, Given Up will likely be dropped in my opinion.

I don't think Chester would scream the chorus to Keys. Would probably sing it like the bridge of Rebellion. Not sure how they would start the song, being only their second song that starts immediately with vocals. I have a feeling we're gonna have to wait some years to hear it, like the five LT songs. That's what I'm expecting, not hoping.

I don't think Chester would scream the chorus to Keys. Would probably sing it like the bridge of Rebellion. Not sure how they would start the song, being only their second song that starts immediately with vocals. I have a feeling we're gonna have to wait some years to hear it, like the five LT songs. That's what I'm expecting, not hoping.

But more years we wait, more Chester voice will be weaker and more will be difficult for him to sing that song live. For me KTTK will be played only for the rest of THP Era and then will be dropped.

I don't think Chester would scream the chorus to Keys. Would probably sing it like the bridge of Rebellion

Chester definitley screams the Rebellion bridge. Sometimes better than others, but screams it nonetheless. However, I agree that he would probably have a difficult time screaming the entire way through KTTK. And as mentioned before, KTTK would probably damage his voice a lot more than ALITS. I know ALITS might be difficult to pull off live, but I hope they'll at least take a shot at it. It has the potential to be a great live song.

Honestly, of the songs that are left, War seems like it'd be the easiest to pull off. Brad could pull a solo out of his ass like he does with Guilty All The Same, and that's that.

Keys To The Kingdom has the issue of both Chester screaming and the abrupt sonic changes that occur throughout the song.

All For Nothing would come after War on being the easiest to pull off. The only real issue would be the chorus.

Mark The Graves and A Line In The Sand suffer from being long songs that cover a lot of ground, leaving many openings for errors to occur. If they decide to do these, they would either be great or awful. I can't see much of a middle ground there.

All For Nothing would come after War on being the easiest to pull off. The only real issue would be the chorus.

AFN is easy.

Mike: step it up to-

Chester: ONE TWO THREE FOUR

Mike: And if

Both: I'll do what you demand,

Phoenix, Joe, Brad: You say!

C&M: you'll let me understand.

P&J&B: You say!

Later,

C&M: WoahohOHohoh

P&J&B: Your word! Obeyed!

*Chester and Mike join*

P&J&B&C&M: My debt! Repaid!

And so on.

Or they could go all out on us and have Chester rapping, Mike singing.