2014.11.07 - Amsterdam, Netherlands (LPU Summit #12)

hahninator

A big shout out to Lorenzo & Lulu. They are so nice and they took care for every single person at the summit!

Thank you LPU for this great day :)

Indeed, I have spoken with Lulu a few times, she really made sure if everyone was okay

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's incredible to see that Mike remembers the lyric of Reading My Eyes. I think the last time they played this song was in 2006, right? How can he remember if he doesn't listen this song every week like us?

It has been performed ten times. 4 times in 2006 and 6 times in 2008.

Since 2008, Mike has rapped it at least once a year, usually over Bleed It Out....I think excluding 2012. 2009 it was over Points Of Authority's outro twice. After taking a break in 2012 (I think), it reappeared in summer 2013. Now it's back again. He did it earlier this year in Darien Center. He knows it because he wrote it and it's done every now and then live.

It's incredible to see that Mike remembers the lyric of Reading My Eyes. I think the last time they played this song was in 2006, right? How can he remember if he doesn't listen this song every week like us?

Last time in full was 2008. He did the verse over Bleed It Out in 2013 and 2011. Earlier this year in Darien Center too, I think.

I still remember my very first lp gig 2010 ATS tour cycle Mike rapped Reading eyes verse as Intro over Bleed it out / A place for my head in Birmingham , UK however he first did it earlier at Frankfurt, Germany , and both were by requests during M&G.

Edited by aravind221