Linkin Park Headlining Loudwire Music Festival

hahninator

Suddenly, the western USA doesn't feel so lonely for 2015. As fans were disappointed by the lack of western USA tour dates in the upcoming North American Tour, more dates in that part of the country are slowly being announced.

A brand new music festival in Mack, Colorado (near Grand Junction), called the Loudwire Music Festival, is set to take place from June 26-28, 2015 and Linkin Park has been announced as the first headliner of the festival.

This is interesting because late June is usually a time that the band is in Europe for festivals when they do a full on tour (not a short one) in Europe in the summertime. Perhaps the touring will be different in 2015...?

A presale for this festival is live now and more information can be found here. Three day passes start at just $79 and students can get a three day pass for $69.

2/13 EDIT: Weezer confirms that they'll play on the 26th while Rob Zombie confirms that they'll play on the 28th, leaving Linkin Park for the 27th.

When will they hit Asia and Australia/New Zealand on this touring cycle? But I don't think they'll skip Europe...there is simply too much money to be made by touring festivals in Europe in the summer. The band gets paid over $1,000,000 for some of them (if not all).

September is rumored to be Brazil's Rock In Rio show + other South American shows. I wonder how it'll all play out.

Europe in July/August?

that's makes sense if they're really play Rock 'n Heim

Yeah, I was thinking the same. There's still at ton of festivals at that time, including Reading and all that. It would be something new at least, they shouldn't do the same festivals all the time. They won't come to Europe in June and then return in August.

But Loudwire at the end of June doesn't make the end of May/early/mid June festivals impossible either.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. There's still at ton of festivals at that time, including Reading and all that. It would be something new at least, they shouldn't do the same festivals all the time. They won't come to Europe in June and then return in August.

But Loudwire at the end of June doesn't make the end of May/early/mid June festivals impossible either.

If they'll play Reading would be awesome.

Another broadcast and also their 2nd performance at that festival ever.

Edited by stich

Yeah i think the same, Jonas!!

Maybe RiR Vegas as Warm-up show for Europe and after all they will play that festival in the USA^^

Yeah i think the same, Jonas!!

Maybe RiR Vegas as Warm-up show for Europe and after all they will play that festival in the USA^^

I think differently;

I Think RiR Vegas mark the start of US shows hitting the states that don't have a show earlier while Loudwire is the end of this short tour.

After that they'll play in Europe play shows like Rock 'n Heim or Reading/Leeds

Maybe they will play from mid-August til mid-September in Europe because there will be a new Lollapalooza in Berlin in September! :D That would be great ;)

something like that:

15.August Rock'n'Heim

22/23.August Reading/Leeds

13.September Lollapalooza Berlin

and between other festivals and many solo shows :)

Maybe they will play from mid-August til mid-September in Europe because there will be a new Lollapalooza in Berlin in September! :D That would be great ;)

something like that:

15.August Rock'n'Heim

22/23.August Reading/Leeds

13.September Lollapalooza Berlin

and between other festivals and many solo shows :)

also at the start of Setpember there's IDay Festival in Italy; I'll be happy if they'll play it

For me:

January

North American Tour

April

Asian Tour

May

Rock in Rio Las Vegas

July

Australian Tour

September

Rock in Rio + Sao Paulo + Buenos Aires

September/November

European Tour

It's gonna be an amazing year, this I can say for sure!

It's good to say that the same journalist who confirmed the last two Linkin Park tours in Brazil and the date of the concert at Rock in Rio Las Vegas, said early this morning that two bands which played in Brazilian festivals in 2014 are in negotiation with Lollapalooza Brazil. Probably LP is one of them. We can almost say it for sure because we have this note from Folha de São Paulo, the most important newspaper in Brazil.
So maybe, we'll have an South American Tour in March with dates at Lollapalooza Argentina, Chile and Brazil, and a European Tour in September.
Edited by LeonardoMF93

September/November

European Tour

So maybe, we'll have an South American Tour in March with dates at Lollapalooza Argentina, Chile and Brazil, and a European Tour in September.

Europe in September?? That would be an Arena Tour again because weather isn't good enough for a whole outdoor tour... and another arena tour for example in Germany.. i cant really expect^^

An outdoor tour like 2008 or 2011 is more conceivable

I actually bet they don't do a western USA tour. These are festivals, remember. I think they'll do Loudwire and Rock In Rio, and of course Not So Silent Night and maybe KROQ AAC. That'll cover the west coast, with perhaps one more show thrown in the mix (maybe another radio show or a festival). Remember Tucson already had a show in 2014, then they played Phoenix. Englewood got a show and now Grand Junction. There's no need to tour out west again IMO, and they're hitting the northwest on this upcoming winter tour.

My guess is:

Jan-Feb: North American Tour

March-May: BREAK

May-June: Rock In Rio USA + ?????? (but not more USA) Maybe they go to Asia/Australia in May and June and these two shows sandwich that? I think these two festival shows will sandwich some type of international tour.

July-Aug: Europe

Sept: Rock In Rio Brazil + South America

Europe in September?? That would be an Arena Tour again because weather isn't good enough for a whole outdoor tour... and another arena tour for example in Germany.. i cant really expect^^

An outdoor tour like 2008 or 2011 is more conceivable

Considering the rumors, we don't have more dates for a European Tour if it's not happen in September or November. Maybe June and July? I don't know.

May-June: Rock In Rio USA + ?????? (but not more USA) Maybe they go to Asia/Australia in May and June and these two shows sandwich that? I think these two festival shows will sandwich some type of international tour.

I don't see this happening. Probably they wanna play a lot of concerts in Australia and at least one in New Zealand. Make a "sandwich" with Japan, an important country to the band business, and other Asian countries doesn't look like an interesting idea. It's good to remember that we don't have a big Asian Tour since 2011, only a small one last year.

Edited by LeonardoMF93

I actually bet they don't do a western USA tour. These are festivals, remember. I think they'll do Loudwire and Rock In Rio, and of course Not So Silent Night and maybe KROQ AAC. That'll cover the west coast, with perhaps one more show thrown in the mix (maybe another radio show or a festival). Remember Tucson already had a show in 2014, then they played Phoenix. Englewood got a show and now Grand Junction. There's no need to tour out west again IMO, and they're hitting the northwest on this upcoming winter tour.

My guess is:

Jan-Feb: North American Tour

March-May: BREAK

July-Aug: Europe

Sept: Rock In Rio Brazil + South America

What about States like Washington and Oregon?

And I don't think it'll be a western "tour" but just a bunch or a couple of festivals that string together a mini "western tour"

• 2 months later...