2014.11.03 - Zürich, Switzerland

RogueSoul

all in all the setlist is great BUT that they played the same setlist again and again.... i dont know and A and B arent so much different^^

the only great thing in B is DOYS/LFY, With You full and SIB^^

they had rehearsals in October before they went to Brazil and here in Berlin last weekend.... and maybe between Brazil and the other US shows too.... and they rehearsaled (?!) also in May and July for the last both tours more than 35-40 songs full....

i would like if both setlists have one rare song from HT like A= Forgotten and B=By Myself or something like this.... ;)

Keep praying ;) i think til friday we know more :P

They aren't so much different, but they still ARE different. Like I said, most bands use just one setlist for multiple tours/years.

And still, I'll be praying with you. Friday I'll be at the show in Amsterdam, and I am really hoping that there will be some special / debut songs. In 2007 in the middle of the European Tour they started to play LOATR, POA and TLTGYA, so let's just hope they'll do the same on this tour. If they don't add any changes, I'm hoping for at least set B, because With You is my favourite song.

Edited by Kruspe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2007 in the middle of the European Tour they started to play LOATR, POA and TLTGYA, so let's just hope they'll do the same on this tour. If they don't add any changes, I'm hoping for at least set B, because With You is my favourite song.

They added those on the setlist to start the tour in Copenhagen. Those songs were at every show of the tour. That tour featured one setlist the whole tour except for when they swapped BIO/WID in the order. That was before they started rotating setlists.

First source of the tour here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRDDn91DwpAFmofJQlWIE5Q

HD video + audio

Is this show a joke? New tour and the same setlist? No more THP on a THP tour than on the Herbivorous tour?

Tell me what the fuck is wrong with them

This is one of the biggest LP disappointments of my life. Now, I don't fucking care about rare LP songs, for me they can throw away whole HT in the setlist just to play some more THP. Poor OM&M that has to participate on The Herbivorous Party tour.

I really hope they will change the setlist for the rest of the tour.

Call me incoherent but now I can't complain about the setlist too much. I was a the show in Zurich and it was fucking amazing. It's true I wanted to hear some change in the set, but I was impressed how well fits the set B in a set (much better than the European Set I heard in Milan).

I still think that these sets doesn't fit with the visceral and aggressive concept of the Hunting Party, and I still hope they will change something for this tour, but I had really big time in the show.

Maybe the band will play Drawbar in the second show of London because the presence of Tom Morello, who knows...

I honestly have no problem with Linkin Park playing the same sets for this leg of the tour. We never know if they even have a new set just waiting to be played. It bums me out a lot when everyone complains about it constantly on here. Whenever I saw them live, I didn't care what set they played. I was extremely happy to be there, and that's the way it should be.

They added those on the setlist to start the tour in Copenhagen. Those songs were at every show of the tour. That tour featured one setlist the whole tour except for when they swapped BIO/WID in the order. That was before they started rotating setlists.

My bad, I thought Copenhagen was after a couple of Europe shows, but in fact it was after some American shows (Bamboozle, Webster Hall etc.), where they didn't play those songs. I think I counted those as the same tour for some reason. My mistake.

The same fucking setlist of Carnivores Tour... I can't believe it. They should, at least, play only set B, since it's the one with more changes from Europe setlist in summer, while set A is almost identical. People getting set A are really really unlucky. I find it stupid to play set A in Europe, really, I'm speechless!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was there, too. It was awesome, but the crowd was mostly crap. I was about 15 meters away from the stage and I was like the only one who sang. LP performed well, but I'm asking me if Chester has some filter on his voice the whole concert or is there some time we can hear him without any effects or something like this?