2014.11.03 - Zürich, Switzerland

RogueSoul

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh it's the first time ever I am really disappointed with the setlist. It is The Hunting Party Tour and they play 3 1/2 songs of it? Seriously? I thought this record was ment to be played live? Going to Stuttgart tomorrow. Excited for the M&G and not the set. Saw this one three times on YouTube already :(

Tbh it's the first time ever I am really disappointed with the setlist. It is The Hunting Party Tour and they play 3 1/2 songs of it? Seriously? I thought this record was ment to be played live? Going to Stuttgart tomorrow. Excited for the M&G and not the set. Saw this one three times on YouTube already :(

Where's 3 1/2 coming from? It's 5 1/2 (The Summoning in the Mashup Intro makes up the 1/2). 5 songs I guess if you count UIG short + The Summoning.

Same old set:

01. Requiem/Catalyst
02. Guilty All The Same
03. Given Up
04. With You
05. One Step Closer
06. Blackout Intro
07. Papercut
08. Rebellion
09. Runaway
10. Wastelands
11. Castle Of Glass Experience (w/ The Radience)
12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
13. Robot Boy Intro
14. Joe Solo
15. Numb (w/ Numb/Encore)
16. Waiting For The End (w/ Until It Breaks)
17. Final Masquerade
18. Mike Solo
19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You
20. Somewhere I Belong
21. In The End
22. Faint
23. Burn It Down
24. Lost In The Echo
25. New Divide
26. MS Rap (Points Of Authority)
27. Until It's Gone
28. What I've Done
29. Bleed It Out (w/ Drum Solo)

They probably didn't have many rehearsals for this tour, so I wasn't expecting anything new or different. The only thing we could possibly get is a song that they could do unrehearsed that isn't regularly on the setlist, like APFMH or a longer version of some of the songs.

We will probably know ahead of time if they add any THP songs on the Winter Tour.

#MakeaSetC

I remember when they played this mashup setlist for the first time, I think in somewhere in Arizona earlier this year. Everybody went crazy. A lot of songs, great remixes, solo's from Mike and Joe etc.

After the European Festival tour people started to get bored by it. And since the Carnivores tour it's all negative. I'm not really happy with it either. I can't stand great songs like Papercut, LITE and UIG being shortened, and a ballad medley that has been played for years. But still: at least they have two different setlists. Big bands like Slipknot and Rammstein (in Europe probably the biggest band) continue with the same setlist for two years, without any variation (even though Rammstein has a good excuse with the pyroshow, everything has to go strictly the same every night).

So let's all keep in mind (including myself) that at some point we were happy with this setlist, and at least they still have multiple setlists.

I remember when they played this mashup setlist for the first time, I think in somewhere in Arizona earlier this year. Everybody went crazy. A lot of songs, great remixes, solo's from Mike and Joe etc.

After the European Festival tour people started to get bored by it. And since the Carnivores tour it's all negative. I'm not really happy with it either. I can't stand great songs like Papercut, LITE and UIG being shortened, and a ballad medley that has been played for years. But still: at least they have two different setlists. Big bands like Slipknot and Rammstein (in Europe probably the biggest band) continue with the same setlist for two years, without any variation (even though Rammstein has a good excuse with the pyroshow, everything has to go strictly the same every night).

So let's all keep in mind (including myself) that at some point we were happy with this setlist, and at least they still have multiple setlists.

all in all the setlist is great BUT that they played the same setlist again and again.... i dont know and A and B arent so much different^^

the only great thing in B is DOYS/LFY, With You full and SIB^^

they had rehearsals in October before they went to Brazil and here in Berlin last weekend.... and maybe between Brazil and the other US shows too.... and they rehearsaled (?!) also in May and July for the last both tours more than 35-40 songs full....

i would like if both setlists have one rare song from HT like A= Forgotten and B=By Myself or something like this.... ;)

Keep praying ;) i think til friday we know more :P