2014.08.21 - Darien Center, NY (10th LPU Summit)

RogueSoul

Mike probably only did RME over BIO because it was a LPU Summit that day. If they really were going to do APFMH, that was also probably for the LPU Summit fans. I don't think the band would do either of those at every show regularly, only at special shows for the LPU.

Edited by Geki

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike probably only did RME over BIO because it was a LPU Summit that day. If they really were going to do APFMH, that was also probably for the LPU Summit fans. I don't think the band would do either of those at every show regularly, only at special shows for the LPU.

Yep that's a fact. But he'd do RME more often if he knew how much we wanted them to do it. The August 2013 tour had it at every other show, for example. And 2008-2011 he did it by request.

Only $10 Mark? What would you donate for APFMH?

$10 for every time adds up...There are what, like 15 shows left on the tour? $150? Not too bad. We can up it if needed :P

I think that's a pretty given fact considering they had to completely change up their sound (in order to not make Hybrid Theory 3), they had just had a huge battle with their record label, and they hadn't made music as a band in years. The final product is really impressive. Songs like In Pieces, etc I don't think they could have made earlier in their career.

Anyone get any photos of the gear during the stage walk? Theres been little to no 'activity' from people who attended the summit unlike previous times. Normally theres a thousand of photos circulating by now.

I have some photos and haven't had the time to upload any of them yet. The summit was a lot of fun and a great experience. Hats off to everyone involved.

Still waiting for the annoying asian woman meme :)

I took quite a lot of pics in the stage. I had the guitar tech tour, thats where i took most of the photos. I can upload some when I'm back home. The lack of pics might be that a lot of people had to travel really far for this since Darien is in the middle of nowhere. I had insanely bad service in that area and couldnt upload pics during the summit.

Jonas did you get a good picture of that early Projekt Revolution 2003 setlist in the guitar rig? I don't think we've had a picture of that before. Really cool.

Rob drummed on the Reading My Eyes verse. Anyone have any idea the last time he did that? I remember it was done in Venice 2008 when Mike did the verse for the very first time.

Aaaaand this might call for a list of every show where RME has been done (both as a full song as well as over BIO and POA). Shouldn't be that many. 10 times as full band (4 in 2006, 6 in 2008), 2 times over POA (2009), and not that many over BIO (2008-2014).

Aaaaand this might call for a list of every show where RME has been done (both as a full song as well as over BIO and POA). Shouldn't be that many. 10 times as full band (4 in 2006, 6 in 2008), 2 times over POA (2009), and not that many over BIO (2008-2014).

Here.