Drop Songs & Save Chester's Voice

hahninator

This not recommended by me, but...J...Jar...Jared Leto's...Jared Leto's voice is in good condition...He and Chester are friends...His way to save his voice is...Karaoke shows...Maybe...(sorry I really must face myself to write this)...Maybe...(oh sorry I can't)......Maybe Chester should do the same...Fuck! I said it

This not recommended by me, but...J...Jar...Jared Leto's...Jared Leto's voice is in good condition...He and Chester are friends...His way to save his voice is...Karaoke shows...Maybe...(sorry I really must face myself to write this)...Maybe...(oh sorry I can't)......Maybe Chester should do the same...Fuck! I said it

:rolleyes: Oh, you.

I don't worry about this, his voice is the better this year then anything after 2007.. Go on youtube and listen to One Step Closer 2008 RTR then listen to One Step Closer 2014 red bull sound space.. the power in his voice is back

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm the only one that thinks Chester sings awfull in the the ballad medley? He sings way to high.

You only think that because you don't understand the idea of changing a song's key...Shadow of the Day is originally in B major, Leave Out All the Rest and Iridescent are in A minor, which is the harmonic minor of C major. Shadow of the Day is transposed up half a step to C major so it fits with the other two songs in the medley.

Not saying Chester doesn't struggle with the Ballad Medley, but saying he "sings too high" is simply untrue. He sings the melody of all 3 songs exactly the way he always has, the SOTD portion is just a half step higher than it was recorded.

Edited by Astat