Chester and Mike Discuss "The Hunting Party"

Stranger

I guess my girlfriend will not very happy about the ballads haha.

For those like me whom post every interview this 2 videos are nothing new, but i highly recommend THIS interview with Chaz and Rob at Gekirock (yeah Geki lol) from Japan, there are a couple of interesting concepts about the new songs.

Also you guys, an interesting interview with Chester at Europa Plus from Russia, he said that the band is planning to play after Europe and Carnivores Tour, Asia, Australia, South Africa and South America. Transcribed interview can be found on CBN.

I guess my girlfriend will not very happy about the ballads haha.

For those like me whom post every interview this 2 videos are nothing new, but i highly recommend THIS interview with Chaz and Rob at Gekirock (yeah Geki lol) from Japan, there are a couple of interesting concepts about the new songs.

"Geki" interview already posted lol.

Iridescent is actually one of my favorite songs off of ATS (the others are BITS & The Messenger), but I agree with Chester here. I'd rather hear high energy songs and stuff like that at a show instead of a ton of Iridescent's. Hopefully they will drop the Ballad Medley altogether.

Iridescent is actually one of my favorite songs off of ATS (the others are BITS & The Messenger), but I agree with Chester here. I'd rather hear high energy songs and stuff like that at a show instead of a ton of Iridescent's. Hopefully they will drop the Ballad Medley altogether.

I agree

Or just drop Numb and BID and keep WID :)

Gotta agree. Numb has become very boring for a long time and I see a lot of LP fans saying they want the song to take a break. BID could go too, IMHO. WID is always good live and it's a rocker. I'm not just saying this because of my love for MTM. BID isn't that great because Chester always struggles with it vocally, among other things.