LPTV - LPU Sessions with Beta State

Change is a pretty good track, I even said it was my favorite track from LPU13 when it came out, I think. However, my opinion has changed. But it is still a great song. Cool to see how it came together and finally a new LPTV.

Glad my signature has fans, I love her Cross tattoo is so sexy lol

Fixed that for you. Your signature is awesome.

On topic, it's great to see how Change came together, seeing as it was my personal favorite on LPU XIII (yes, I will call it that, just like I capitalize LIVING THINGS titles.)

Didn't know that Chester was present during the recording sessions, he should have sang some backup vocals for them... no one in the band recorded anything in Change? they were just producing the track.

Mike played keys on Change. Rob also played drums on the Ryan Giles track.

Nice episode but I think it's a little bit out of place, considering that most of the news around LP is about THP, and would have been a better episode about the recording process, this would fit well when the LPU 13 was released. But nice space fillling.

Nice episode but I think it's a little bit out of place, considering that most of the news around LP is about THP, and would have been a better episode about the recording process, this would fit well when the LPU 13 was released. But nice space fillling.

I agree. Interesting episode but bad timing ^^