Linkin Park Returning to Italy on June 10th

hahninator

The LP Italy fansite has just put out a tweet saying that Linkin Park will be returning to Italy for the first time in three years this summer!

"Announced by radio (Virgin): Italy show on June 10th, location TBA."

Yesterday (the 27th), the website posted an article about a rumored show in Italy that will be announced soon. At this point, we can rule out Sonisphere again since it takes place this year on July 1st in Rome.

The last show for the band in Italy was in Imola for Sonisphere 2011 (show page here). They headlined Heinekin Jammin' in 2008 (show page here) after a storm forced the festival to be cancelled in 2007, which the band was also on the bill for. However, the band has not headlined their OWN show in the country since the first show of the LP Underground Tour in February 2003 (show page here)!

Stay tuned for more information about the show when it becomes available. For the list of dates that have been announced for this summer so far, click here.

1/29 EDIT: Linkin Park confirms the show here. "Ciao Italia - we are coming to Milan on June 10th, 2014 and will be playing at the Alfa Romeo City Sound Festival. LPU members can grab pre-sale tickets starting on Wednesday January, 29th at 3am PST (12:00pm Italian Time). The LPU pre-sale will last 48 hours. General sale will begin Friday January, 31st at 1am PST (10:00am Italian Time). A presto"

Nice!! LP really seems to be putting in a huge effort to hit up a lot of places this year and do it right. I can't wait for the US dates to be announced.

I don't know man, the last European Tour in 2012 was only 12 shows and featured a few countries for the first time like Romania and Ukraine. It might be another short summer run, then a USA tour. Then perhaps a legit arena headlining tour across Europe like they wanted to do in fall 2012 but it was "cancelled" for whatever reason.

They're already in Europe for 2 weeks minimum on this tour. We'll see what happens.

Hopefully the USA tour hits a few more markets. *cough*Florida....

If they are going to do a ''B cities'' tour like you said before, I think they will play Florida. If they do a B cities tour I probably won't be able to see them in all the usual places I see them like Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. Actually, maybe New York. They did a B cities tour in 2008 for the MTM Arena Tour and they played New Hampshire and New York so I think I'll be able to attend those. Maybe Montreal.

I wonder if they'll do a legitimate Europe Tour, unlike last time when it was more or less a festival tour. If their tour is like 30STM's Summer European Tour last year, that would be awesome.

Say what you want about MARS, but they tour like CRAZY.

I wonder if they'll do a legitimate Europe Tour, unlike last time when it was more or less a festival tour. If their tour is like 30STM's Summer European Tour last year, that would be awesome.

Say what you want about MARS, but they tour like CRAZY.

Yeah, Mr. Karaoke (Leto) rarely uses his voice to sing during concerts, that's the reason

SING IT TO THE SKY!

Confirmed by the band (LP twitter)

Milan Alfa Romeo Sound City Festival June 10th

I can't believe that they're returning to Milan! :D :D

by the way the location is IPPODROMO DEL GALOPPO near San Siro's stadium

Edited by stich

Cheapest LP show I've seen in years. Very cool.

The band could easily headline Verona (Arena Verona, which is an AMAZING venue), Rome (PalaLottomatica), Milan (Mediolanum Forum), Torino (Palasport Olimpico), etc in Italy. I surprised they have never headlined an arena there. They have a big fanbase in Italy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...