The Sonisphere Thread *Who's Going?*

Collision

Who's going to Sonisphere UK?WHere you gonna buy tickets and what way?

These are available places to get them:

Ticketmaster

Ticketline

Gigantic

Stargreen Ticketweb

Seatem / HMV

Last Minute

Ticket Factory

We Got Tickets

Midlands Box office

City Box Office

I'm from other country, but I have ability to buy tickets there so I'm asking " What way of buying ticket should I use? "

What you think about Mastodon, Metallica and Lamb of God?

What bands you want to perform?

I'd like to see Rise Against (possible, they'll be at Germany on August 21), Alexisonfire...Maybe Trivium or Bullet For My Valentine?

PS.What the.... http://www.last.fm/event/890572

Linkin Park@World Peace One, Saturday 6 June 2009 ?

Also:

according to Kerrang a newly reformed Faith No More and Alice in Chains will play as special too! :D

Edited by Collision

if your booking overseas then this is what they say on sonisphere

OVERSEAS BOOKINGS

Overseas customers will have the choice of either collecting their tickets at the on-site box office or having tickets delivered to the registered billing address depending on the point of purchase. Refer to your point of purchase for details.

If you are interested in going or want any information about any of the European Sonisphere Festivals.

Drop us an email on Info@kililive.com and we sort you out

i got special tickets for the festival already orderd

if your booking overseas then this is what they say on sonisphere

OVERSEAS BOOKINGS

Overseas customers will have the choice of either collecting their tickets at the on-site box office or having tickets delivered to the registered billing address depending on the point of purchase. Refer to your point of purchase for details.

If you are interested in going or want any information about any of the European Sonisphere Festivals.

Drop us an email on Info@kililive.com and we sort you out

i got special tickets for the festival already orderd

No, I have friend who can buy me a ticket.She's living in London.

Also....What Special Ticket?I want to preorder it too.Or any other ticket that she can buy for me.

Edited by Collision

No, I have friend who can buy me a ticket.She's living in London.

Also....What Special Ticket?I want to preorder it too.Or any other ticket that she can buy for me.

the special ticket is a present off a friend whos working for sonisphere (cose i havent been well) its a VIP ticket not for sale sorry but they do offer VIP tickets for sale witch alou you 2 go into a vip area but not the offical vip band area were they have things going on at a vip camping place

hope someone can tape it!!

I really wanna see 'em performing there!! this festival is very promising!!!

I'd already see 'em live at Rock in Rio '08 last year so, I don't think I'll be able to see them around here in Portugal this year!!

anyway I'm going to see Slipknot Metallica; Lamb of God and Mastodon At Oeiras Alive, the same festival that Linkin Park performed in 2007, here in Portugal!! :D

Edited by equilibrio182

• 2 weeks later...

The more you worry about tapers, the less it works out. There will be tons of tapers, the big question is just who of those likes LP and will record them. Repeating "we need tapers!" all over again doesn't help anything either.

Since it's not an open taping event it's pretty tough to find people in advance. I'd worry more about the finland show.

• 1 month later...

Rumours that UK Sonisphere (as well as Download 2009) will be cancelled due to swine flu.

this is all false my mate works for a health place they said this is not true no festivals will be cancelled in the uk the virus is just like eny flu mass panic over nothin

• 1 month later...