The Sonisphere Thread *Who's Going?*

Collision

im going to the uk one i asked the guy on sonisphere twitter and he said there trying to find a tv channel to air the show and hopfully he said they will have a webcast said there will be more news soon

• 1 month later...

im going to the uk one i asked the guy on sonisphere twitter and he said there trying to find a tv channel to air the show and hopfully he said they will have a webcast said there will be more news soon

Yeah Scuzz has been confirmed as a "partner" to Sonisphere. Hopefully that means they will get sum good footage

If you didnt already know Dead by Sunrise are playing with LP on the Saturday night, there biggest show yet :)

I can try n get sum video with my camera but im gonna try n get close so the sound will be horrible.

Gahhhh I'm leaving for Europe thursday but I'll be on a cruise so I won't get to see LP play anywhere!!!! I was really lookin foward to possibly goin to and hearing DBS's debut at Sonisphere but now we are going on a cruise...

• 3 weeks later...