MTV World Stage / More Show Info

hahninator

this is to sian's post (can't do quotes anymore on my laptop) please don't tell me Foo Fighters and LP are gonna be on the same show, they hate LP!!

trust me the money sonisphere are paying bands to play there all geting headlining pay so bands dont give a shit were they are on the list or who they play with they just like the money and more will be anounced next week and the folowing weeks

LP hasn't asked him to work with them yet. I don't think they are at the stage yet where they are picking the crew to take with them.

He is mixing the Guns N Roses World Tour that starts in a few months so he might not be able to do LP. It's all up in the air at this point. Once we get much closer to the shows I'll get with him and see about DSPs, even though I think they are unlikely.

Guns N' Roses are having DSP's??? Awesome!!!!

trust me the money sonisphere are paying bands to play there all geting headlining pay so bands dont give a shit were they are on the list or who they play with they just like the money and more will be anounced next week and the folowing weeks

True but didn't like they once refuse a headlining tour with LP before?

Guns N' Roses are having DSP's??? Awesome!!!!

Although they may be (I don't know, I'm not a GNR fan) Pooch's job isn't just DSP guy. He is the Front of House guy who makes sure everyone in the building gets close to the same sound at a concert. He doesn't just mix DSP's.

spraypaint who said that? Phoenix already said they were prob doing some summer european shows when they said the album wud prob come out by the end of the year, it mite be pushed back a little if DBS is released first as promised, but it shud come out by the end of the year or beginning of 2010 as planned. Id think they need over a year to write it like M2M since they have a few set paths to choose from now.

spraypaint who said that? Phoenix already said they were prob doing some summer european shows when they said the album wud prob come out by the end of the year, it mite be pushed back a little if DBS is released first as promised, but it shud come out by the end of the year or beginning of 2010 as planned. Id think they need over a year to write it like M2M since they have a few set paths to choose from now.

Because they're always slow in the studio. If they do not have material by this summer then were at least a year away.

Because they're always slow in the studio. If they do not have material by this summer then were at least a year away.

They didn't miss the deadlines for HT, Reanimation, or Meteora! The only reason it took so long for M2M to come out was cuz they completely changed their style of music, but like I said now that they are back to choosing from "set paths" it shud be another Meteora type follow-up, so it mite not take that long. Lol run on sentences own!!