LP - 14.06.2014 - Donington, UK (Download '14)

lgr

Can't imagine them dropping Numb for that show, rather WFTE only. Otherwise it's the same set as mine without Mike Solo.

I know that the slots given by fests don't really count since the bands do their own sets of course, but that set can do justice for that show.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see this being spot on.

same.

would love to witness the Medleys and COGXP, but I'd gladly give that up for HT in full.

I seriously hope they don't shorten the HT songs. I know it's advertised as "HT in full", but I do worry.. 50 seconds of Crawling is ok for a tour where you want them to pack in as much as possible, but not for this.

I seriously hope they don't shorten the HT songs. I know it's advertised as "HT in full", but I do worry.. 50 seconds of Crawling is ok for a tour where you want them to pack in as much as possible, but not for this.

I too was worrying about this, not so much the Crawling thing, 'cause surely they wouldn't do that, but things like skipping a verse and chorus on With You or Papercut.

They have to do it all, in full. I would be angry if they didn't, and I can't imagine how angry typically angry people would become if they cheapened it in any way.

01. Papercut

02. One Step Closer

03. With You

04. Points Of Authority

05. Crawling

06. Runaway

07. By Myself

08. In The End

09. A Place For My Head

10. Forgotten

11. Cure For The Itch

12. Pushing Me Away

13. Guilty All The Same

14. Given Up

15. Wastelands

16. Waiting For The End

17. Numb

18. Faint

---------------------------------------

19. Until It's Gone

20. Lost In The Echo (shortened)

21. New Divide (shortened)

22. What I've Done

23. Bleed It Out

my final prediction.

• 2 weeks later...

Not normally one for predicting setlists, but fuck it why not - I'm on a night shift bored out of my mind and far too excited for Saturday! Like most, I think we'll get a short 'act' so to speak before we get the money shot in the middle, followed by another 'act' including a couple of classics and then the encore. I highly doubt they'll bother with ALTNC at all and wonder if there will be any shortened songs for that matter. I think there's a reasonable case that this will be a much more standard setlist, albeit with an extraordinary middle. Final thing to remember is UK never got a show for LT so wonder if they'll use more than BID and LITE and also my reasoning for no shortened songs. So here goes:

01. The Catalyst/The Requiem Intro

02. Guilty All the Same

03. Given Up

04. Wastelands (Possibly interchanged with Burn It Down)

05. Papercut (Preceded by some sort of intro of the album, similar to what Metallica did with Black Album, rather than Blackout. Possibly intro used from '04 to '08)

06. One Step Closer (extended outro)

07. With You

08. Points of Authority (full intro)

09. Crawling

10. Runaway

11. By Myself (would love to see the bridge intro, but guess it's unlikely)

12. In the End

13. A Place For My Head (again would be kind of cool to see 2012 intro, though in all honesty just seeing the fucking song after so many failed attempts will make me happy)

14. Forgotten

15. Cure For The Itch (Possible Joe solo to start and blending into the 2007 onwards version)

16. Pushing Me Away

17. Burn It Down (Possibly interchanged with Wastelands)

18. Waiting for The End

19. Mike Solo (I would have no issue with this, though could see it being replaced with Castle of Glass due to earlier reasons or even cut completely)

20. Numb

21. Faint

---------------------------------------

22. Until It's Gone

23. Lost In The Echo

24. New Divide (Could see this potentially being dropped)

25. What I've Done

26. Bleed It Out (whatever version it is that's doing the rounds at the minute)

The more I think about this, the more undecided I am on what may or may not make the setlist. 26 songs looks a little long now I have it down, but it really depends how long HT actually takes with interactions and extended versions etc. There's certainly a case for a few more songs played before HT and just leaving Numb and Faint for afters before the encore to keep the momentum high into the encore. The fan in me wants Figure.09 and/or From the Inside to replace a couple of songs there or Somewhere I Belong at the very least, but Meteora got shafted this time around and my head knows it won't happen with everything else going on! Some revisions are attached to the sides so set could potentially run at 24 songs and seems more logical and I swear to God, if the Ballad Medley gets anywhere near this setlist it will almost spoil the 35-40 minutes preceding it! Would be almost suicidal by the band to drop that in to this set, plus it takes up a good 7-8 minutes that will absolutely kill the buzz around the place and I think they'd struggle to recover for the rest of the set.

There is a possibility that I've dreamt this but I've heard a lot of interviews with Chester recently and I'm sure he said something along the lines of.... 'we'll go into other stuff AFTER Hybrid Theory' *

Course, that could mean anything, I could be over analysing or Chester might have no idea.

*Maybe on Zane Lowe.

I'm definitely not expecting them to end on Pushing Me Away, so there'll 100% be stuff after Hybrid Theory. The question is whether they'll kick off with it right off the bat then a long encore or do a few songs, the album then a few more at the end.

From the general idea of most interviews, it looks like they'll do the former, though I think the latter would be better.

There is a possibility that I've dreamt this but I've heard a lot of interviews with Chester recently and I'm sure he said something along the lines of.... 'we'll go into other stuff AFTER Hybrid Theory' *

Course, that could mean anything, I could be over analysing or Chester might have no idea.

*Maybe on Zane Lowe.

I seem to remember something worded similarly in Kerrang.

I agree with Ducko, there mus be something else after PMA. It's far too weak to end on.